Status
Not open for further replies.

DonLennios

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin): Unknown
Ban Reason: Unknown
Unban Reason: I feel like I have a changed alot since the beginning of 2018 and would love to check the server out again.

Time of Occurrence: ~beginning 2018

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were involved in past drama and were banned indefinitely for plotting to massRDM intentionally, in order to cause drama on the server. Why should we unban you?

DonLennios

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

After I got banned on monolith, I moved over to different games such as Arma where I started playing similiar type of life servers. On all these servers I never got the old good feeling that I got from Monolith. That is why I'm putting in an appeal now. I understand it if you guys are skeptical about my forum appeal, especially with all the shit that happened with the group I played with. But I feel like I have changed alot as a person ever since I first joined Monolith back in 2017, when I was 14. I am no longer the toxic little shit that I was back then. And also, on monolith before my permanent ban, my record was very clean.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We will unban you. However, please keep in mind the following points:
  • You will be expected to follow the rules at all times: this means that you will probably make mistakes and those will be dealt with accordingly. However, serious and/or intentional rulebreaks, including disrespect, will not be tolerated;
  • This is your second chance. It means that there won't be anymore chances if you decide to do anything related to drama, etc, again - this will result in a permanent community ban with no option to appeal it.
Do you understand and agree with the points mentioned above?

DonLennios

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I understand and agree with those points, and I want to thank you for giving me a second chance.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, I will tell someone to unban you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.