DoodleBob - Ban Appeal

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoodleBob

Apr 30, 2017
Your Steam Name:DoodleBob
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:59464162
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Donny Bad

Ban Length:1 day
Admin who banned you:Aesthetics

Ban Reason:Dc to avoid RP
Time of Occurrence:4:40am
Relevant Evidence: No evidence that i know of, but we just finished an admin sit and i was downloading the content pack cause i just reinstalled gmod today so my game is being laggy. After the sit it was concluded that i was to return to the rp situation that was previously happening so the officer was taking me to jail and my game freezes and crashed. I joined back right away and reconnected about to contact the admin and let him know but before he asked me any type of question or explination and before i had the chance to contact him he banned me.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody

Aesthetics

Feb 1, 2017
Hey DoodleBob,

You were returned to the RP situation and put in handcuffs by the police officer, then you proceeded to walking away while saying: "F that, I'm not going to jail", and then you left the server. You may have crashed, I can't say for sure, but the perfect timing with you saying you didn't want to go to jail and then literally leaving or crashing right after saying that just seems odd. I didn't question you because it seemed pretty clear about what you'd done, but I apologize if you crashed. You re-connected straight after leaving though so I still wonder if it's even possible to start up Garry's Mod and connect to a server within a few seconds. 

That's my input, thank you.

DoodleBob

Apr 30, 2017
Okay, yeah you make valid points. I admit i was salty at the time, but i really did crash. I even messaged you on steam letting you know and messaged the guy who was in the rp with me. Sure, it was bad timing for a crash but the fact that i came back and took the time to send the messages says a lot. I can load Gmod fairly quickly and i have fast internet to join servers. I was expecting you to ask me why i had left when i got back, but i just got banned right away.

Stuvi

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
Dec 10, 2016
Germany
You have just been unbanned. I hope you have learned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.