landone03

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think double xp would be cool. you could buy it from the store for like 5 dollars for 2 hours.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Extremely p2w..... That is super unfair. No one wants to play on servers which want money for unfair advantages. Monolith has never been p2w and hopefully never wont.

Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Nah

landone03

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

doesnt premium give double xp tho?

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

So i could pay 10 dollars for prem then pay more to get 4x?

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

try playing without premium...barely any storage
Thats still not p2w. You are not winning much with premium. P2w means i can buy ingame boosts and currency.

landone03

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Thats still not p2w. You are not winning much with premium. P2w means i can buy ingame boosts and currency.
Premium gives double xp and other stuff

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Name 3 things that are massive game changers...... ill wait

landone03

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name 3 things that are massive game changers...... ill wait
Are you insane, youre saying double xp is game changing when premium GIVES DOUBLE XP.

Brent Skeng

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Premium is how monolith is meant to be, that's why people without it is just a guest. Premium is for those who wish to take their experience further.

All premium purchases goes towards the development of the server, without any real benefits to premium, no one would buy it month to month meaning we wouldn't get the best out of the development team.

While the premium is seen as pay to win, it does not really affect any of the gameplay, it just improves how fast you can progress.
It doesn't make guns better, it doesn't make lockpicking faster and it doesn't make you jump, run or walk any faster. meaning it's only a passive experience.

-Support
You could get a 99 skill fairly quickly besides chemistry and fishing, meaning you can also get player levels quickly, past a certain player level you no longer need any more levels.

Natzoo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Monolith has never been p2w
It depends on what you mean. Premium includes some advantages that free players cant compete with. For instance, free PD players cannot really win pursuits because they cant choose the charger and the VIC cant keep up. for RP sense, most major departments have switched over to chargers, explorers because of efficiency and performance.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hmmmmmmmm I'm gonna go with what Funtime said