Status
Not open for further replies.

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: DPR FOOTSOLDIER.
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/WHAYYOUSERR/
Your Character Name: Forgotten by this point, it's been so long since I've considered this.

Ban Length: A year.
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): OTXKU.

Ban Reason: RDM, Leaving to avoid punishment "basically hacking" apparently, and NITRP
Time of Occurrence: About six months ago.
Relevant Evidence: None really needed.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody.

I've been around in this community for some time as I joined when the gamemode first launched, and only thought about appealing recently because of thinking about how much I'm missing out, and how badly I fucked up.

What really happened was: This RDM was just a stream sniping attempt, mainly for the purpose of winning attention of a handful of viewers. I typically am not used to being noticed, or liked. So, I pull shit of this nature occasionally just to feel better about myself. Now, me leaving when I'm about to get banned isn't exactly an offence in my opinion. I knew I would be banned, and didn't want to stay for the banning. I really just wanted it to be conclusive, and nothing much else. It's obvious that he would ban me weather I was on the server or not. So, I believe I can safely say the, "basically hacking" charge is bullshit, and the staff member in question needs to get his definition of "hacking" straight. I'm sorry to sound rude, but that's just how it is, man.

I've done my fair share of minging, and my fair share of being an actual player. I already realize -- being a little older -- that I can't expect to stay trying to just do both, and holding my hands behind my back when an admin confronts me about it. It's stupid, and it isn't contributing much to the community at hand.

As many issues I've ran into on this community, such as getting thrown bans because somebody had to lie about what happened in a situation, or, getting shot in the head for no reason, and just because I didn't have shadowplay running, the retard who actually did it won't be getting a ban, and last but not least, retards who intentionally run people over just for the lols.

I still have a place for this community in my heart, as I spent most of the summer of 2017 here. Which, in-fact was the best summer ever not only because of other things happening in my life, but this community and how much fun I had grinding and robbing.

In short, I really do, I DO understand the magnitude of what I did, and I'm willing, and going to adjust if and when I'm unbanned. .

Thanks...

teja....

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As OTXKU is no longer on the staff team, I will tag the Server Directors and community management.

@Realz @Lola Meid @Stuvi

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Might I ask, was he removed, or did he step down?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Due to inactivity he got removed. I'm going to ask @DevulTj if he can do some searching since it is safe to say we all are not sure whether you were hacking or not. @OTXKU probably can't tell/remember nor can we.

Reactions: Ali

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't hacking. He even said in the ban message that me leaving to avoid the ban hammer was: "basically hacking"

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Don't bump threads - we will get to it.
Anyhow, like said before I don't know what exactly OTXKU was thinking, nor what you were thinking as you admit to us that you've done some ''bullshit''.

Doing some research I've noticed you've been quite the minge on several servers. You've been banned here and there and it just seems like you have an anger issue, so I just want to make sure you won't be annoying us in the future. What makes you certain that you won't be, @teja ?

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

firefox_2018-05-18_17-37-16.png
firefox_2018-05-18_17-38-14.png
firefox_2018-05-18_17-39-27.png

Seems like you don't deserve a comeback at all if you can't even get "not" get banned on other servers. Also, you are very immature if you ask me. We do not really need people with your behaviour in our community.

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

All of the above isn't fake, but it's pretty much old news man. Idk why you felt the need to do an IP search for the shit I've done in the past. I'm not even trying to hide any of this, though. Acting as if I'm keeping this behind a curtain is just strawmanning.

I bumped this because I was really confused about the hackusations. I didn't hack, nor was there any actual hacking accusations made on me. I wanted my explanation to be seen, because I didn't hack.

The admin mentioned on this community just wanted more red meat to justify my ban, it seems like. So, he just said connects the dots where there is no shape to be made. If you get my point.

Saying that I'm immature because of a comment I posted a year ago, and getting BANNED from other servers, OHHHH, isn't really an argument.

I've been unbanned from the community in question as to where I've S2Ked, and I haven't done much to exactly be "toxic"

I've forgotten where I named myself "petty officer {WORD CENSORED}" cause it was so long ago, but it had to do something with arma 3.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

We will not be unbanning you for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.