LV

Your Steam Name: Gamz
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41829274
Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Whelson

Admin being reported: @Drake

Reason for Report: RDM
Time of Occurrence: 6:55 PM (GMT - 8)
Evidence to support your claim:
I was experiencing a glitch and was being assisted by an admin at the time. That's why my game is all fucked up. It wouldn't let me leave prone. Drake runs out from his base where there was currently a police raid, the farm. Chases me down all the way behind the highway to kill me and decease me. In the rules it states you are only aloud to defend the base, not run off the bases property and chase down cops.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chubby Baby Took my report and told me it was Drake who had killed me and my only option was to make a staff report. He also witnessed the RDM happen.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I dont think that is RDM, but I did see drake run out to kill Gamz

Drake

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, we were having a shootout at the farm with the cops so my guys push up to kill the cops. You started to run away and hide behind the corner so I went over to kill you because you would call for backup (which you did in the video). It's not RDM, your a cop in the middle of a shootout what am I going to do let you live? And the rule that you stated only applies to if the cops are raiding our house. The definition of a raid is the cops actually breaking into the house which had not happened yet they had not even gotten past the front gate. This situation classifies as a shootout which allows me to go off the property to shoot you since a raid had not started AND at that time there was not even a warrant on the house owner. Also, I had no idea that you were experiencing a glitch on my screen your character model was standing up straight and looked fine.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied. That rule has been put in place to prevent killing sprees all around the city. This is none of those situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.