Dezi

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @drate, I'm not sure if you're eligible for a refund due to you being in a situation where the odds were low & the outcome of this were very much favoured for the other party due to it being a 2v1. However I can see that your Desert Eagle wasn't pulling out, is there anyway you can reproduce this bug? If you can reproduce this and make a Bug Report in the Monolith Discord and this has been confirmed to be a bug then we can proceed from there.

1. You must provide valid evidence of your items. Statements from others is not valid evidence. This means you must get into the habit of taking screenshots of your inventory, purchases, etc. We do not keep logs for people to use as evidence for a refund request.
  2. You are not allowed to post a refund about an item you lost during a raid, a death, a robbery, etc. unless approved by an in-game staff member. Tag that staff member in your refund request (That staff member has to tell his story before your request gets approved). Only people directly affected by a rulebreak/situation will be refunded.

What do you need refunded? Deagle w Eotech

You will also need to provide evidence of you having this attachment on the weapon for it to be refunded. For future reference please read the Refund Request Rules & Guidelines

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Video evidence is no longer available via the link provided - "This video isn't available anymore".

Kind Regards,
Skojen.

Status
Not open for further replies.