Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dreamland
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82432306
Your Character Name: Jacob Wick

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: Using /me to talk while dead, Racism (said the n word)
Time of Occurrence: Around 6:00 Pacific
Relevant Evidence: I'm sorry for using /me, but it was more of a test to see if it even worked. And I'm ecspecially sorry for getting all pissed off and cursing out another player, I was just angry because they shot me through a wall and I lost my MAC-11. The test doesn't excuse my behavior, I hope Aaron and the player I cursed out and me can all get along after this.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Aaron, Jonathan Spener

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would have been more than happy to reduce this ban if you did not ask your friends to contact me in-game regarding your appeal. Is there a reason you felt it was necessary to have them contact me?

Do not bother staff members regarding ban appeals, refund requests, etcetera. Doing so may result in the ban appeal, refund request etcetera being denied.

Dreamland

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would have been more than happy to reduce this ban if you did not ask your friends to contact me in-game regarding your appeal. Is there a reason you felt it was necessary to have them contact me?
My friend did it on his own, I just said "look at my ban appeal" to him and he thought it was necessary I guess, sorry about that.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They nearly got your appeal denied. I am shortening this ban to 1 day.

Approved.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Dreamland - If you were not already made aware of this, this is your official notice.

Since you were found to be avoiding your ban on an alternate account, your ban has been extended to 1 month. Your alternate account has also been permanently banned. This was a discovery made by a Server Director. Feel free to appeal this ban, but you will most likely need to wait it out.

@WhiteBlood