Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: sleep

SteamID: 76561198241491232

RP Name: Dusty Witte

Date and time of loss (specify the time zone): sometime last night

What happened: some guy stole my sprinkler last night and i reported him for not /me stealing and an admin told me you dont have to /me anymore. Then just now I raided someone and got reported and now all of a sudden I have to /me steals in a raid when they are already dead on the floor and I was told it's not a rule anymore.

What do you need refunded? Either the sprinkler I just had to give back or the sprinkler I didn't get back last night

Evidence: I think it was greennate or someone that told me people dont have to /me im not sure though.

Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

LilGate

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Years of Mono

LV

@Du$ty
I would like to comment on the /me rule because I have asked Sushi himself and got the straight answer due to having so many reports of this on the first / second day of wipe and even still sometimes. Also @Skojen can correct me if I am wrong here. I was apart of the Rule reform team and would like to think I have a firm understanding of the rules but obviously we make mistakes. The /me rule was removed from the rules during the adjustment of the rules and it is mentioned absolutely no where in the rules except for (Rule 2.5.3 You may not jump into a vehicle while handcuffed unless another person in or around said vehicle does a /me of opening the door for you). Just to be clear here I am just putting this here to clear up any confusion not to argue or anything.

Also I am the one that told you that you do not have to do /me.

Attachments

• IMG_3459.jpeg
    IMG_3459.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 7

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted please contact a SA+ for your refund in game