Zane smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Donald J. Trump
Your Steam ID : 76561198153349802
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Zane Smith

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @dubsmaster

Reason for Report: Falsely accusing people of alt accounts, Just to add a little side note my friend got perma banned the other day for the same thing said he hasnt even played in years he just bought premium then he got banned, I spend money on this server cause I care about it alot, I shouldn't have to be worried about getting banned for nothing like that, I sincerely hope actions are taken to avoid incidents like this in the future. The main part of the video starts at 1:50 sorry I couldn't figure out how to trim

Sincerely, A mono fan :)

dubsmaster

Years of Mono

LV

I got permission from a higher-up confirming that he was an alt account. I am sorry for the confusion but let me clarify this, only SD+ can permaban for alt accounts and we can only do it once we get their permission. I didn't falsely accuse anyone. I admit I shouldn't have been talking to him before I banned him but I was hoping to get a voice clip of the guy so that in the future I we know what certain alts sound like.

Zane smith

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Who was your higher up? Also why did your partner threaten me with a permanent ban, joking or not? Ill give you the benefit of the doubt maybe you were given permission but if you really did get confirmation from that higher source Id like them to confirm it because I have to say sir the way you two were acting was awfully sussy.... Please excuse me if this is just a major waste of time but like I said my friend got permanently banned for nothing as far as I know so im taking this seriously.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hello partner here i want to say i was joking and have no power to perma ban........ yet

dubsmaster

Years of Mono

LV

My partner isn't a staff member, he can't permaban you. Sorry, he said that to you but I can't really control what random players say. I'll warn him not to go around joking about permabans. @Thanewolfe can confirm the alt account. As far as I know, that's all that needs to be said in this SR.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report, there was no misuse from administrative powers from @dubsmaster. Only Server Directors and above may authorized a permanent ban, which is what happened in this case. All permanent bans that are issued are checked, to make sure they were authorized.

However, it is important to outline, as dubsmaster mentioned in this report, that OOC matters should not be discussed in character (including voice chat, which is also in character), hence why him and Credence should not have mentioned OOC matters over voice.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.