uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Did a bank raid with like 90k worth of items when i just joined the server in the start of a storm. I got disconnected cuz of the storm, i was about to throw my computer out the window

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Eating a taco...

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Pulled an all nighter every other night for 2 weeks, thinking i'd get some useful progress on the server. I thought wrong.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Playing Russian Roulette with all bullets still inside

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Just putting the magnet on a car to tow it and driving around town without even putting it on the bed. Would have killed everyone on the server with it if it wasn't for Aaron giving me a job blacklist.

TheXeno

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Expecting not to get hit by cars when on the sidewalk...

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Selling stone rocks to buy my Nissan GTR...

Took a while

Coffii

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Back on Rockford when I first started playing I was a paramedic and decided I wanted to protect myself with my mp5 haha

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Another one for me, loaning over 5million to several players who can not return r.i.p 5 million

Gralex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

giving away all my money and stuff after i quitted, now i have to struggle with farming shit to get money to make coke

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Making 30 guns prior to leaving and putting them on the bottom of my bank inventory, I've been trying to buy premium ever since with ingame currency just to get them back

AlmostAsokoYT

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Doubleposting
Mugging next to a police station and yes I know I'm a bellend

Also when I first joined I paid some to get a m1911 from the gun store and I didn't realize it didn't come with ammo and a cop saw me shooting randomly and approached me and retaliated by shooting one around him and then getting shot with an MP5

Someone tried to mug at me when I had basically one dollar after spending it on food so
while he was mugging me I just ran out of thirst and died and then i heard police sirens so I presume he got arrested or died lmao

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Back on Evocity, way back when gambling shops were prevelant.
I bet my whole bank account (which at the time was around 400k) to the Gambino’s.
Long story short, I lost it all.

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

When are you not hammered lmao.

Probably the stupidest thing I've done is had someone detonate a bomb back on rockford killing several people
Bruh you sound like a fucking tea kettle at the end XD XD

imaspy14

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Before I quite monolith in January of this year I gave away around 6 mill, 20 primary's sold all my cars and give away all of my cocain stuff but kept the stove and stuff

When I first played the server I could come up with a name this is back in 2017 and it was around 1 am in the Morning so I named my self "mattt XBox" and the next day staff pull me and said what the fuck is your name and then they changed it for me after I Explained it

Dumbest number 2, it was 12 am and this is back on Rockford pretty much the hole server was just on the normal freq u start off with and a bunch of guys were talking about kidnapping the mayor so I said sure why not only 60 players on and maybe not even half were cops, so the 5 of us go ahead me and one other guy had a primary rest had pistols we run into townhall running past a cop going upstairs we ended killing the mayor after he did not do what he said then we were stuck upstairs for 2 and half hours stuck fighting cops until staff said okay so you guys can't really stay up so I'm just going to let you guys leave then as I walk outside I got ran over