Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Dustman259

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012050947

Your Character Name: Hopsin Mux

Ban Length: perm

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Marwan

Unban Reason: I hope this message finds you in good health. I am writing to sincerely apologize for my recent actions that led to the ban on my account, Dustman I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment, and I acknowledge that my use of third-party software was a violation of the platform's policies.

I want to emphasize that it was never my intention to disrupt the gaming experience for myself or others. In the heat of the moment, I made a regrettable decision to use third-party software, and I deeply regret the impact it had on the integrity of the game.

I have always had a genuine love for gaming and have invested a significant amount of time playing and contributing positively to the community. My use of third-party software was a lapse in judgment, and I understand the consequences of my actions.

I am writing this appeal to express my sincere regret, to assure you that I understand the gravity of my mistake, and to request your understanding and reconsideration of the ban on my account. I fully acknowledge the importance of fair play and am committed to adhering strictly to the platform's policies moving forward.

If there are any steps I need to take or additional information you require to facilitate the review of my case, please let me know. I am willing to cooperate fully to rectify the situation and demonstrate my commitment to a positive and fair gaming environment.

Once again, I apologize for my actions, and I appreciate your time and consideration in reviewing my appeal. I hope for an opportunity to continue enjoying gaming responsibly.

Sincerely,

Dustman

Time of Occurrence: longe time ago

Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Dustman259,

rU9ar1e.png

Please take 5 minutes of your time to write a proper appeal.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.