aol netflix amazon ebay

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: goo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3310925
Your Character Name (If Applicable): robin fox

Admin being reported: @DystopianRaven

Reason for Report: Lying about circumstances, selective enforcing.
Time of Occurrence: About an hour ago.
Evidence to support your claim: I was driving the unweildly police SUV, and I ended up steering onto a sidewalk. Big deal. I get back on the road, and look at the scoreboard, while coasting to the intersection a little over the dotted line. I'm not a perfect driver okay, it's nearly impossible to make fine steering adjustments. A speeding car rams into me head one, running a red light. Yea, I'm coasting over, but this guy went full speed through a red light colliding with me. I turn on my sirens and Raven deletes my car and tells me I'm getting warning points for speeding.. So I disconnect. Whatever, I get banned for L2AP, serves me right. I care more about the premise, I'm not going to get permanent warning points over something I did not do.
Watch, the guy ran a full red/yellow light.
Additional members involved/witnessing: none that I can think of.

Last remarks, I would love to see evidence of speeding. Outside of the city, the limit is 65 MPH on the signs. I'd like to see proof of me passing that. You can't, not without spinning out. I reviewed my own videos, I've sped a total of two seconds as a cop outside of a chase, in like 2 hours of game-play.

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@aol netflix amazon ebay
First off, you were only going to get some warning points for the inappropriate driving I saw you doing, this video however only shows you on the sidewalk. If you had provided me with more lengthen footage (Maybe 30 seconds before, then you could easily see you were all over the road in an urban area, at high speeds).

Second point you got so annoyed with me and kept asking me to "perma ban" you, which I not considering doing at all for what you did... And then in all your frustration you logged out on me in the middle of the sit.

This video does not provide the full picture. And their were earlier occurrences of him fail driving but I just gave him a verbal warning.

P.S. I don't have video evidence myself, but my statement should be clear

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@aol netflix amazon ebay
For the record your ban was for - Fail Driving as police chief & LTAP

If you had been listening to me in the sit instead of demanding me to perma ban you, and didn't be so disrespectful the whole time interrupting me, your punishment would've been a lot lighter (Warning points). This was not the first time I had caught you fail driving as there was a moment earlier when you had sped up from bank to Richard 10 ignoring all traffic laws without ELS or siren (That I let you off since afterwards you were fine... until I caught you doing again but in the main city streets).

Reactions: Tea

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.