LV

Your Steam Name: ethan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114806014
Your Character Name: Ethan Verelli

Target Steam Name: @kman edgy Edgy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Target Character Name (if known): Kman Edgy

Request Reason: Esp, Aimbot, and silent aim
When did the situation occur?: the past two weeks. He has been cheating since the first day he joined. Please take into consideration how he's never recorded a single clip on this server and that he started playing this server only a few months ago. If anyone has any more clips of him cheating please add them here.
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Last edited:

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

LMAO thanks for the cheating report but if you can say when those clips were and admins checks logs i dont think half of those clips are even me bc i dont wear a black suit ever, i wear ms13 clothes which is a black shir with grey pants and then kevlar and black balaclava or i wear white dsb shirt, the only clip that i know is me is the last one and when i killed hector he was right in front of me so my spread couldnt have gone anywhere else and then when i killed tony i dont even know but i have fought tony so many times and thats like the first time i have crunched him like that. i dont record very much because i dont wanna make a fragtage ever. i do have a few clips. there are many people that i believe could say im dogshit bc i dont kill people very often.
i will post the 3 clips i have just waiting for them to upload

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Thanewolfe gave us logs and confirmed that this is Kman

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i can show proof once im unbanned on mono but when you are crouching when you have a gun out on your screen it shows you are crouching but if you look at the player they arent full crouching so thats why i hit mazen when he was "crouched" behind tellers. i was also single tapping and only crunched deshawn once and after that clip ended i died right after and didnt even kill anybody. if you wanna wait and not lock this i will post the clips i have gotten since this cheating report has been made

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

he is also moving while crouching which makes it very easy to see him

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i can show proof once im unbanned on mono but when you are crouching when you have a gun out on your screen it shows you are crouching but if you look at the player they arent full crouching so thats why i hit mazen when he was "crouched" behind tellers. i was also single tapping and only crunched deshawn once and after that clip ended i died right after and didnt even kill anybody. if you wanna wait and not lock this i will post the clips i have gotten since this cheating report has been made
How are you single firing when it clearly shows you trying to spray down mazen, deshawn, and I.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Once again what a coincidence that you don't have any video of this situation. The reason why you died is because Mazen outsmarted you and prefired you before you peaked. If Mazen didn't do so you would've triple crunched him and anyone else who was peaking. It's also funny how you crunch balldrip 2 times when you peak the pillars for a mila second.

Last edited:

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

umm not really a coincidence because this is before i started recording dont worry theres like 7 videos uploading right now you can see how i play and take notes.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

After review, this player report will be denied due to insufficient evidence provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.