LV

Steam Name: egg

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/imegghead/

Your Character Name: Adom Alonso

Ban Length: 3 Days

Banning Staff Member @DK. @Sushi

Unban Reason:
Dear Mono Server

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to you with a heavy heart, acknowledging and taking full responsibility for the toxicity in my recent behavior rdming on monolith roleplay. I recognize that my actions and words may have caused you discomfort, and for that, I am truly sorry.

Reflecting on my behavior, I understand the negative impact it had on the server and the overall atmosphere. It was not my intention to be toxic, and I deeply regret any hurt or frustration I may have caused.

I want to assure you that I am committed to personal growth and positive change. I am taking active steps to address the issues within myself that led to this behavior. I am seeking guidance and support to become more self-aware and develop healthier communication habits.

I understand if you need time and space after what has transpired. Your well-being is important to me, and I genuinely hope we can rebuild the trust that my actions may have eroded.

Once again, I am truly sorry for the negativity I brought into our interaction. I appreciate your understanding and patience as I work towards becoming a better person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I am open to any feedback or thoughts you may have and am willing to engage in a conversation if you feel comfortable.

Sincerely,

Egg/Adom Alonso

Time of Occurrence: 1/10/24

Additional members involved/witnessing: @dk

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Egg ,

Your eloquent appeal reads like a Shakespearean tragedy, with a touch of AI fluency to spice things up. While I appreciate your literary prowess, I must remind you that actions have consequences, and your track record as a repeat offender doesn't exactly paint a picture of growth and redemption.

It's heartening to see you taking responsibility for your "rdming" escapades. However, I can't help but notice a suspicious 47%+ probability of your words being masked with fluency or language AI. Your commitment to personal growth and positive change seems like a well-crafted narrative, but forgive me if I remain skeptical.

As a seasoned troublemaker, you're not exactly in a position to claim grounds for growth. Perhaps instead of penning poetic apologies, focus on tangible actions that demonstrate genuine change. Until then, your heavy-hearted prose won't be enough to rebuild the trust you've eroded.

Appeal Denied.

Appeal Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.