Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84449353
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Kyler Filander

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Eldar987

Reason for Report: False ban
Time of Occurrence: About 10 minutes ago
Evidence to support your claim: I was told by my fellow organization members over radio that someone from our org had been taken hostage in the gas station. I walked in with two other members and we took the hostage takers out. During the tussle, I was killed, not being able to kill any of them. I laid there critically and was instantly banned for a week by Eldar. For one, I believe that the ban is very harsh and unneeded, and two, I believe the ban is also false. We were never told that we couldn't take people hostage, so why weren't we allowed to defend our fellow organization members? Doesn't add up.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Horrendous Gaming was also banned for the same incident.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You and you group were "Casually" (For lack of a better word.) shooting into the occupied gas station. You then ran into the gas station and started trying to down everyone in there. This was witnessed by a Senior Admin and a CM as well. This event was not created as an excuse to go free willy and unload on anyone you choose.

I stand by my actions.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

How should we be held accountable when we were informed someone was mugging Santo? You always state during events except for purge that normal rules apply but if normal rules apply then we did nothing wrong we were told someone was getting mugged so we walked in to find out what was going on then got shot at we returned fire so there's no rdm in this what so ever Simpy self defense

I understand shooting back is only escalating the situation but its instinct that if your getting shot at you shoot back that's how it was always been

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was not shooting at people blindly either, I went in and saw my target, the one who had just killed my org member. You denying my appeal I also believe is very abusive and not acceptable. If we see someone with a gun pointed at an org member, we have the right to shoot at him. Its an obvious mugging. Normal rules still applied, which means mugging and countering were allowed.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In this video clip you can see Santo the guy standing on the shelf with his hands up. If you look at the doorway you see a guy in a black suit look in, then back away, that was me. So when I saw santo with his hands up and the guy with a gun in his direction. I called it in on radio and initiated by shooting at the guy in the blue, then my org ran in and fished them off, you can see where we are coming from when we see that, and @Eldar987 we’re you spectating the whole incident or did you just take orders from higher up’s.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was spectating the whole incident. What got you guys investigated in the first place was you specifically Hello Migo. You were taking shots at the people in the gas station prior to any of this going on. I asked @Hazza to watch you after I saw the initial shots come in and he can confirm that he witnessed you shoot into the gas station unprovoked multiple times. Myself, Hazza and Stuvi were watching the situation happen in real time. We each banned one member of your group.

Hello migo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What do you mean I took my first shot into the gas station at the guy in the blue in the stream clip you can see him getting hit I don’t remember taking and shots prior into the gas station. I’ve been playing on this server since beginning of June this year and haven’t even went over the warning points limit yet and maybe have two counts of rdm. Why would I start spraying into a gas station now for no reason.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Basically, you are stating a Community Manager a Senior Administrator and a Moderator banned the 3 of you for absolutely no reason at all, while they were spectating the entire situation?

From what I can see it looks like you were stream sniping.
Staff Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.