Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there, I already got compensation by Guarazzor for the money I made by farming and the money I made by buying someone premium. I thought I'd just go ahead and make a refund request for my levels. I don't have any proof of this, but I thought I'd attempt to post it anyways.

In the last two days, I went on a full try-hard mode where I farmed pretty much every second on the server. Before I left the server and before it crashed yesterday, I just hit Farming Level 37 and bought 42 Goud Seeds. I was also player level 60. I'm currently farming level 25 and player level 53. As you probably know that's a big downgrade. Is there anything that could happen in regards to getting my levels back? because I spent the most amount of time on it.

I don't have evidence, but you can try and ask around some of the Viera's, and Joseph Marx (I believe he's a moderator) as I based with them for the past two days while I grinded my farming and they probably saw me doing that.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Was just told on Discord that Joseph Marx is @GreggsPasty, I believe he can vouch for me that I was farming a lot for the past 2 days.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.