Jon Snow

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Monolithers,

You may know me by Jon Snow or Enzo Parinello. I've played on Monolith for about 4-5 months actively, but for some reason I'm just now to deciding to post my introduction. I belong to an organization called the De Luca Family, which is an organization dedicated to professionalism, loyalty, and family. I just recently became a mentor about 2 weeks ago and so far it has been an enjoyable experience helping the newer players in the community find their path on Monolith! When I'm on Monolith, I generally spend my time either making weapons, growing cocoa plants, or making cocaine. In real life I am a 23 year old that is currently majoring in Medical Imaging, which involves working with patients that need x-rays, MRI's, or CT scans. I also currently cook part time at a Cajun restaurant making some pretty delicious food! If anybody in game needs my assistance, I will be more than happy to help. See you on Monolith!

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Jon Snow it’s me Johnathan Doyna, I remember kidnapping people with you in the Mel’s diner. That was so much fun, hope to do some more crime with you soon.