Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Enzo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Is It Possible To Please Get Unbanned 7h early ? then i can play when i wake up cuz its the last day of my vacation..

would that maybe be possible?
ive always been soooo friendly and kind to every 1..and helping every1, lots of admins know that :D

This would make me really happy !

Thanks.
Greetings,
Enzo

Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Commander-E/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167748571

Commander Enzo

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Steam Name: Commander Enzo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167748571
Your Character Name: Dimitri Petreanko

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Smalley

Ban Reason: LTAP
Time of Occurrence: 31/8/2017 7:00pm
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

I didn't ban you for LTAP. I banned you due to the fact you Left To Avoid Roleplay as well you lied to staff saying your game crashed when it clearly shows that you left the server then joined back a second later. I highly doubt it will take a second for your game to crash then being able to rejoin the server. It's for the fact you typed 'Retry' in console or clicked monolith via the multiplayer menu. As well whilst we was in the sit you kept on interrupting me when I was telling you what you did wrong I asked you to let me finish speaking first which you ignored. I will not be unbanning you nor will I be lifting it. Your ban stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.