Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Youthoughtyoucouldplaygmod
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:1:154253240
Your Character Name:Gordon Smith
Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member)@hockeyExpert30
Ban Reason:staff diss and ltap ltarp

Unban Reason: The fact that I miraculously had a recording and most power outages in California happen without warning is enough proof that it was in fact a "REAL POWER OUTAGE" I understand that "innocent until proven guilty" is not monolith's thing but I can't think of a way I can account for this in the future. Furthermore you mentioned that Sacramento had "no poweroutages" which is false because I just checked:

1603491262157.png

You mentioned that I did not call an admin to get back into the police chase. I didn't call an admin because the total RP situation was completely lost because someone else in my car was not in the game either.

Time of Occurrence:06:52
Additional members involved/witnessing:A police officer
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:yes

Gmod

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Adding to your point "You denied the leaving ever happening" That cannot be further from the truth. I expressed to you inside of the sit that my power did INFACT go out and you were having none of it. Hence the reason why I made the appeal in the first place.

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This is a repeat appeal so it will be denied. Also that screanshot shows you losing power at 9:52pm my time

10/22/2020 @ 9:32:12 PMYouthoughtucouldplaygmod (STEAM_0:1:154253240) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

That is when you left the server and returned you were banned by the time you lost power.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.