Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Umbrella Security
Your SteamID: 39566560
Your Character Name: Lucy Luco

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:503646631
Target Character Name (if known): Kman Edgy

Request Reason: Sorry for breaking out of character. PD was out of order. Kman yelled on the radio always says to people STFU every time. I got no evidence of that yet. He was singing sexual stuff I tell him to stop. He says sorry and eventually, he does that again. I'm not super sensitive about telling me to STFU on the radio whenever I request emergency backup. However sexual things are very disturbing gives me a headache.
When did the situation occur?: Washington D.C 11:50 PM (approximately)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Liv Kaizen (Witnessed)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Umbrella Corp Do you have video of him continuing after you asked him to stop by any chance?

@kman edgy You are mentioned in this player report. Please include anything you wish to include within 24 hours or this will be handled without your input

@Kaizen You are mentioned as a witness. Your participation is not obligated, but if you wish to chime in feel free to.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since I was there and a part of the situation I will respond with my input

No one was affected by this other than you, after you told him to stop he legit stopped. Like do you need apologies on the forums too? Don't take my word on this but I don't recall him screaming on the radio telling people to stfu.

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Since I was there and a part of the situation I will respond with my input

No one was affected by this other than you, after you told him to stop he legit stopped. Like do you need apologies on the forums too? Don't take my word on this but I don't recall him screaming on the radio telling people to stfu.

Don't be smart ass to avoid this. You've been messing with me and other officers for the past few weeks. This is my first time making a report of you. You should be thankful. Since you said that, I'm gonna extend the storage of video footage. So I don't need to delete videos every 3days in my computer storage. Just admit what you've done. PS: that wasn't even proper apologize. You were sarcastic.

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Don't be smart ass to avoid this. You've been messing with me and other officers for the past few weeks. This is my first time making a report of you. You should be thankful. Since you said that, I'm gonna extend the storage of video footage. So I don't need to delete videos every 3days in my computer storage. Just admit what you've done. PS: that wasn't even proper apologize. You were sarcastic.
I don't know if you think I'm kman? I was at the scene and I'm just responding accordingly lmaoo

Mr.White

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't know if you think I'm kman? I was at the scene and I'm just responding accordingly lmaoo
oops, I thought you were Kman. it's very embarrassing >.< I don't know his forum name. So why do you interfere and try to defend him? Look, maybe you are his friend you do have freedom of speech. I know you trying to defend him I respect that. I'm just telling what I've heard and seen. Thank you

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Edgy has contacted me through discord and as such I feel I have sufficient information to wrap this up.

[1.8] You may not talk about anything sexual in any realm of the game. Roleplay involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden. Rape role-play will be punished severely.

While it is true that Kman did apologize for it, it really shouldn't have happened in the first place. @kman edgy will receive 1 Warning Point for ERP.

Additionally, I ask both @Mak and @Umbrella Corp to remember that your responses to forum reports should aim to be courteous and professional. Mak there is no need for you to come in here and belittle the reporter because you don't think his report reason is good and Umbrella there is no need for you to become so aggressive and argumentative the second you're resisted.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.