Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: egg
Your SteamID32:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246884688
Your Character Name: Adom Alonso

Ban Length: 4 weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Klaus

Ban Reason: Erp, lying during sit, disrespect, and nitrp
Unban Reason: Not once did i make a sexual remark towards any player. I was not lying during any sit i just couldnt prove what i said was true due to my obs messing up. I did disrespect but only because i was being disrespected by the person who made the report. I WOULD NEVER ERP ON A SERVER I KNOW FEMALES IRL.
4 weeks is a bit long, 2 of those 3 reasons for being banned i didnt even do. If i did erp i want to see it because i never said anything sexual to that female who was harassing me and a few of my friends. I honestly feel as if klaus only sided with her because shes a female klaus refused to show us anything that had to do anything with the ban. Very unprofessional i want to see where i erpd and where i lied.

Time of Occurrence: 4/28/22 around 6ish
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules? yes

My apology
I apologize for the disrespect i inflicted on some of the members of the community.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

During the entirety of the sit you were being disrespectful towards me and the person who had reported you. When asked to provide video proof of her calling you the "Hard R" you kept on making up stories telling me that your OBS messed up and that you were waiting on your friend to help you. Anytime the person who reported you would speak, you would call her a "bitch" and call me a "simp" for defending her. You and your friend literally told me and the girl who reported you to "suck your d***s" before I banned both of you guys. You guys made the sit very difficult to deal with as you guys were not complying to anything I said; ignoring me, disrespecting me, and just making it an unpleasant time for everyone there. We do not tolerate any type of disrespect towards our player base and want it to be a fun environment for everyone. You and your friend were saying some weird stuff during the sit like "I haven't touched a woman in my life" and just kept on repeating it due to the fact that I was defending the girl because you were being disrespectful towards her.

You will serve out the entirety of your ban, during this time I would like for you to read our server rules to get more familiar with them.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.