Error screen

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I beat Chairs

Dec 9, 2018
Whenever I load into the server, my screen is just an error. I have CSS and CSGO downloaded and mounted, I also have the whole collection downloaded. I've tried restarting my GMOD and PC multiple times, Ive tried deleting GMOD and reinstalling but nothing is working, If you had this problem before please help me out

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Marketing Team
Media Creator
Event Team
Dec 10, 2017
Although I agree with @Dibbly Dipperson , it may be because of an addon file is corrupted.
Unsubscribe from all workshop addons, delete all currently installed workshop addons from steam apps->Garry’s Mod-> Garry’s Mod->addons, then open the game again, make sure you’re installing all custom files from server in Options->Multiplayer, hit apply, rejoin again.

Status
Not open for further replies.