LV

Your Steam Name: Bueberries
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77721722
Your Character Name: Guiseppe Dejorno

Target Steam Name: FlArE...
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208634496
Target Character Name (if known): UNKNOWN

Request Reason: ESP/Using Third Party Software
When did the situation occur?: 4:30 PM EST on 8/10/21.
Your evidence to support your claim:

I told an admin in game and he told me to make a player cheating report which was understandable. The player was clearly using wallhacks as he prefired me while also shooting through a wall and moving horizontally to a door way (second video). Then he finally kills me when he does a 180 prefire around the corner which was clearly hacking.

Additional members involved/witnessing: All the victims from the raid.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this raid and sadly was not recording my half of it. I thought I was but turns out I don't. But can confirm that they seemed to know where we were in the house before actually ever breaching. My mans got killed by a jump shot around the corner and I got killed through a wall from the front door. Shit was nuts, 2 guys with hacks vs a whole butt load of Lucchese family.

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I hate to say it but I seen you run over there so I per fired you and killed you. If your video was a bit longer you will see that.

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

And also what is that beep in the middle of that?

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Nice discord usage during that first clip!

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can show the extended clip if required. You were not in view of me when I switched positions. The fact that my entire org was prefired and was penetrated through walls speaks enough for itself.

RekonZero

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah no not possible lol i was holding that door entrance from the room i was in. when he crossed over into the kitchen I was watching the front door, no one breached until after I had died. which as you can tell from the shooting in the second clip, i hadnt died until then. So explain that jump shot prefire again but dont cover your arse this time lmao

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am getting a little lost now you think im cheating because i per fire and wall bang common spots and spots you have been holding?

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your boi was standing not moving at all just standing in the door I peek once he is there I peek twice he is there it is not hard to shoot at head level through a door.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In your second video it shows one of us seeing you run to that side I mean at that point its common sense that you were holding over there. - I WAS A RAIDER @THE ADMIN WHO TOOK DOWN MY LAST POST

Jack Lee

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In your second video it shows one of us seeing you run to that side I mean at that point its common sense that you were holding over there. - I WAS A RAIDER @THE ADMIN WHO TOOK DOWN MY LAST POST

Additional members involved/witnessing: All the victims from the raid.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, there are not sufficient evidence in this report that prove usage of third party software by the reported parties.

Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.