Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: The cool boy
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:454105624
Your Character Name: Scott Fujii

Target Steam Name:Michael
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:1:41811196
Target Character Name (if known):Ethan Oxford

Request Reason: He arrested me because he got car pinched and said I ran him over, I then walked out of jail and he gave me 30 minute sentence.
When did the situation occur?: 1:34am GMT
Your evidence to support your claim: Logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You on purpose jumped the curb and ran me over. When I got up from being disoriented I arrested you for Assault on an LEO. Shortly after you were booked, I saw you fleeing out of the front of PD and you became wanted. At that time you were detained and arrested again. You then began to say "I was let go by an admin" which is breaking RP, and there were no admins on to even let you out so that is just a flat out lie.

After you were booked for escaping the prison (30 minute sentence) you began to PM me calling me a retard and saying how you are going to make me your bitch... not very halal my guy. Picture is below of those PMs.

WiEGTRj.png

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You on purpose jumped the curb and ran me over. When I got up from being disoriented I arrested you for Assault on an LEO. Shortly after you were booked, I saw you fleeing out of the front of PD and you became wanted. At that time you were detained and arrested again. You then began to say "I was let go by an admin" which is breaking RP, and there were no admins on to even let you out so that is just a flat out lie.

After you were booked for escaping the prison (30 minute sentence) you began to PM me calling me a retard and saying how you are going to make me your bitch... not very halal my guy. Picture is below of those PMs.

WiEGTRj.png
oh no you leaked my dms you still broke nlr and got car pinchd

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have any actual evidence for this report? Logs alone will not be sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.