Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cristian
Your SteamID: 76561198878637242
Your Character Name: Adrian Guap

Target Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Target SteamID: 88801023
Target Character Name (if known): Ethen Den

Request Reason: I was doing some inventory sorting up in l2 bank. as I always am cautious about getting my car towed because its a pain in the butt to get it back, I made sure to park nicely by l2 bank. I hear a car roll by and sure enough its Ethen Den looking for random cars to impound. I think to myself "well he cant tow my car its parked very good" then i hear my alarms go off and there he goes with my car. I also think its a bit extreme even if my car was parked on the sidewalk to tow it. why not ticket it instead?
When did the situation occur?: 4:00 pm est 1/25/2022
Your evidence to support your claim: 1643234946422.png

Additional members involved/witnessing: Michael Peters.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Handled in a separate ticket here ( https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/first-time-around.35728/ ).

I also think its a bit extreme even if my car was parked on the sidewalk to tow it. why not ticket it instead?
As mentioned, the vehicle's rear end, right tire is perched up on top of the sidewalk. It is to the discretion of the tow to either Tow, or ticket.

Aside from this, the ticket attached about this incident was accepted due to a legal tow operation being ended through RDM. Thus, this ticket is more retaliation than capable of being marked valid for it's already been resolved elsewhere.

jakebeatme

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Handled in a separate ticket here ( https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/first-time-around.35728/ ).

As mentioned, the vehicle's rear end, right tire is perched up on top of the sidewalk. It is to the discretion of the tow to either Tow, or ticket.

Aside from this, the ticket attached about this incident was accepted due to a legal tow operation being ended through RDM. Thus, this ticket is more retaliation than capable of being marked valid for it's already been resolved elsewhere.
This is a complete different report dude, your report was rdm not failrp.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure this falls under that category as it was illegally parked and I was legally capable of towing it. As showed in the other report provided.

jakebeatme

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well thats why we are here arent we? I do not think my car was illegally parked

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, as @Deruta said, the car was partially on the sidewalk, which gave him the right to tow your vehicle. It is unfortunate that it was just a slight issue, but @Deruta did not misuse any police powers in this situation.

Player Report Denied.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.