KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Even if i try to play correctly, i got biased players like Tony Smalls and Randell assuming im doing something corrupt, i get no defense, and nothing but aids. So i will no longer attempt to try to play seriously until i start seeing justice. Tony Smalls removed my legit supect from my custody in a fail rp manner, and proceeds to call me to the office to have me punished with a biased opinion, with 0 facts, i don't have time to post anything else, im just gonna do what Kuro do.

KuroShukun

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

im seeing more bullshit on this server when i thought things were gonna get better

Micheal Lowe

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

LET EM KNOW KURO !!!!!!

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

JUSTICE FOR KURO

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

JUSTICE4KURO

fr tho staff is braindead ngl

Last edited:

Eazy-E

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

this aint a serious rp server, this PD stuff has got to go............

Reactions: Tye

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

JUSTICE4KURO

ChasingOctane

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board

Years of Mono

LV

Even if i try to play correctly, i got biased players like Tony Smalls and Randell assuming im doing something corrupt, i get no defense, and nothing but aids. So i will no longer attempt to try to play seriously until i start seeing justice. Tony Smalls removed my legit supect from my custody in a fail rp manner, and proceeds to call me to the office to have me punished with a biased opinion, with 0 facts, i don't have time to post anything else, im just gonna do what Kuro do.
Hello Ofc. Shukun,

I am sorry to hear of these incidents you are referring to. If you have any evidence of the corruption you are mentioning I'd be more than happy to forward it to Internal Affairs and have it delt with swiftly. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do without evidence of said bias and corruption, it is hear/say and no actions can be taken.

Feel free to contact me in whichever way is seen fit with any further questions, comments, or concerns regarding this any of the following methods:
Reply to this post
Contact me on discord "ChasingOctane"
Send an email to "[email protected]"

Best wishes,
Preston Speziale, Vice Chair of Operstions, MDPS

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

JUSTICE FOR KURO

BTW the pd is now so corrupt that they cuff you from seeing you