Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Rommel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59846870
Your Character Name: Rommel Varbel

Target Steam Name: 3msmokew
Target SteamID: 76561199015429614 (STEAM_0:0:527581943) + more unknown (will need to go through logs to grab them and confirm the previous one).
Target Character Name (if known): N/A (unknown civilian)

Request Reason: I apologize in advance but this will likely require going through the logs to search for ID's since there was little to nothing I could do in this situation, I barely grabbed the one I got but want it double checked to make sure its not someone random and uninvolved. At around 4:00/4:05 AM I was killed by nexus camping rebels you should be able to tell this death apart as I did damage to a rebel and killed one around the time this happened. Following my respawn at the hospital two rebels entered and gunned down everyone in the respawn room, especially the unarmed combine (including me) who were sitting there and talking. The logs should show this death after or around that 4:00 AM EST mark, plus may also show the other individuals he killed. His hand model showed an smg, though I can't confirm much more than that with the way the models work. Directly after waiting my respawn timer, a similar rebel killed me as I was unarmed and walking in the lobby of the hospital (this is the individual I have the ID of, though he may be guilty both times). This situation should span from late 3:50 ish AM EST to around 4:30 AM EST at the most. The logs should also be able to show the majority of these events, including who killed me, how quick I died subsequently, and the fact that I put up no armed resistance whatsoever. Given the two separate situations the logs should show the ID of at least one individual who was constantly RDM'ing me and other combine personnel, though it may show two if the first and second one were different people. The logs are going to be needed to tell since I had absolutely no other way to identify them other than the quick ID grab and the logs on your end.

When did the situation occur?: Around 4:20 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: None, they killed in hospital or right outside of it, had little to no time to do anything except quickly grab the ID.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Anyone in the hospital with me / any medical civilians - no one I can tag/name unfortunately.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and long live the combine civil authority : )

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Went through the logs and got rid of some players.

Status
Not open for further replies.