runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]

Your SteamID: 76561197971758401

Target Steam Name: evhn Harls Jace

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:567750262 evhn STEAM_0:1:506625884 Harls STEAM_0:1:161931231 Jace

Target Character Name (if known): VDM, Harassment, Player targeting, Vehicle abuse, Job abuse, False Arrest/imprisonment/ticketing, NITRP, Minging Phys-gun abuse

Request Reason: Other

When did the situation occur?: 3-19-24 11:49 AM-12:28 PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: No

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Close! My name is actually Chief Smilesalot, not VDM, Harassment, Player targeting, Vehicle abuse, Job abuse, False Arrest/imprisonment/ticketing, NITRP, Minging Phys-gun abuse

Harls

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Close! My name is actually Chief Highwayhermit, not VDM, Harassment, Player targeting, Vehicle abuse, Job abuse, False Arrest/imprisonment/ticketing, NITRP, Minging Phys-gun abuse

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Close! My name is actually Chief Hairybear, not VDM, Harassment, Player targeting, Vehicle abuse, Job abuse, False Arrest/imprisonment/ticketing, NITRP, Minging Phys-gun abuse

ibTravis

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

ibTravis

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @runner11,

Thank you for taking the time to make this player report. After reviewing the evidence provided, along with the statements from @evhn, @Jace, and @ethinox_ it is clear that many rule violations took place. Below I have listed the violations for each individual involved, along with the punishment that will be issued.

Harls: Attempt VDM x2, Fail Driving, Prop-Minge, NITRP, Violation Rule 1.2 - 1 Week Vehicle BL, 3 Day Ban

Evhn: Prop-Minge, RDA, NITRP, Violation Rule 1.2 - 2 Week Ban

Jace: Prop-Minge x2, Physgun Abuse, NITRP, Violation Rule 1.2 - 2 Day Physgun BL, 1 Day Ban

These punishments are based on the information provided, along with a review of their previous notes. These punishments will be in effect immediately. I apologize for the inconvenience that these individuals caused you, your report contributes to making the server a more enjoyable environment for all.

PLAYER REPORT ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.