Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aziel
Your Steam ID: 76561198040895635
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Aziel Boshog

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @evhn @yonmon

Reason for Report: Metagaming breaking rule 1.17:
  1. Private messages (!pm) are OOC and may not be used for any kind of IC communication. In return, iMessage may not be used for OOC communication.

I told him multiple times that it was not allowed and that he should remove the sign and he responds with IDC and make a staff report.

I also made a report ingame to have the sign removed and @yonmon told me he was doing nothing wrong even after I showed him the rule he was breaking.
Time of Occurrence: 2024-01-11
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi! I apologize if you feel as if i was unprofessional in this situation. I feel as if we can all agree my sign is causing no harm to you or any other players on the server, this is why I simply ignored you :D

I hope we can move past this and you can enjoy the fire artwork I'm putting around town boss!

- Evhn

Aziel

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi! I apologize if you feel as if i was unprofessional in this situation. I feel as if we can all agree my sign is causing no harm to you or any other players on the server, this is why I simply ignored you :D

I hope we can move past this and you can enjoy the fire artwork I'm putting around town boss!

- Evhn
You still have to follow the server rules just like everyone else

evhn

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You still have to follow the server rules just like everyone else
Ill choose to leave this up to management, I feel in this state of the server I have done nothing wrong. Have a good day!

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We apologize for the metagaming and we will make sure it doesn't happen again. This being said, based on the current status of the server and this being extremely minor, we won't be issuing any major punishment.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.