Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123-1501-5624-5521/
Target SteamID: Steam_0:0:129367946
Target Character Name (if known): Anthony Kizak

Request Reason: A man ran over a police officer and his vehicle was blown up, I then began chasing that suspect on foot. other officers were made aware of the situation and a long-distance shootout began from cops shooting from hospital and town hall to be shooting the suspect down the road in between the rear of the hospital and channel towers, I would at this point be in my charger as the shooter continued to go back around the hospital, followed by the Assistant Chief in his charger, as I spotted the suspect who had shot at multiple officers, and ran them over, I then ran them over to stop the threat and they did live and were brought in by the chief, the chief before leaving though would express his dismay to me using my vehicle as a weapon, stating that he would or wanted to demote me and wanted me to follow him back to PD to be reprimanded and punished. Which while I can't find anything conclusive other than Office of Justice programs stating that vehicles seem to be a rare, but allowed occurrence as weapons, I know some situations like Madison Dickinson were cleared of any wrongdoing and that the use of force applied was acceptable when they ran over a girl who had been shooting at police once she exited her vehicle for real-life examples. As I entered the PD garage I accidentally run over the suspect and the chief begins threatening me with his rifle to get out of my vehicle, I do go to say it wasn't my fault, but to be fair it was as no one else is responsible for your vehicle except you, yet Id still likes to make my excuse in that the sliding garage door opens so slowly it's hard to see what's under it when you're pulling into PD garage. I would notice the chief rendering CPR and as such took the initiative to go get adrenaline to save the suspect, which really seems like a fail RP of some kind for the chief to prevent someone from being saved, and as I left he attempted to shoot one of my tires or attempted to shoot me, I'm not fully sure. They seemed just easily aggravated and obviously shot at me, a fellow cop, while I also feel the demote was false as officers can and do use their vehicles to stop a threat and while I did accidentally harm a citizen, I believe it was clear that it was an accident and I even made attempts to rectify the situation by saving his life.

TLDR: I(Cop) Run over active Shooter, Chief disapproves, I accidentally do it again when they're in custody, Chief prevents me from saving his life and shoots at me. Seemed kinda toxic and a little power trippish.

When did the situation occur?:9/10/2021 6:20 PM

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

P.S. I did make a report shortly after the demote but as it was a busy day I would close the report after nearly 40 minutes later with no response from staff and the chief had gotten off as well and I was back on the police after the demote wore off.

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
Justified​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
Warning​
5.1.1​
You must abide by traffic laws regardless of your position. During emergency situations you may bypass traffic laws when required only when utilizing either emergency lighting or sirens. You must still drive in a safe manner.​
Warning​

The chief was absolutely correct in his actions. The suspect was very deep in the garage and hitting them at that point is extreme negligence on your part at best. As such, the chief was well within his rights to reprimand you. Additionally, while it is fair to that the victim/suspect deserved urgent medical attention, you don't get to choose that your discipline can wait until after. He can always call EMS or send someone else who didn't just run someone over. You leave at that point can be construed as leaving the scene, which, considering you had once again just run someone over justifies some use of force to stop you. You are extremely lucky if a demotion was all you got for this.

@Энтони наполните will receive no punishment.
@Evilassassin will have their actions reviewed by PD supervision.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.