Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: Sleeper
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56622428 76561198073510585
Target Character Name (if known): Sophia Spear

Request Reason: Most of the Evidence and Story are captured within the presented video, But in short, Tye Shaw got into a police shootout with Samuel Keem's stolen car as he had no permission to take it or use it in any regard, and ended up coming to our base to seek refuge but he had earlier talked about raiding us as well as we didn't want any police attention so we refused. Tye shaw would also make threats stating if we left our house or called the police he would raid or kill us. The Police would eventually arrive and kill Tye shaw and even after they saw it was not Samuel Keem in the car, nor was he inside our base, they began to raid our base at which point I attempted to go out and talk to the Police Chief who would falsely arrest me, as well as use me as a human shield during the raid. The Police chief would then come back and again raid the base and would use past life knowledge to make arrests and talk about incidents in their previous life. I did attempt to contact staff but all were currently affiliated with our Org or Base and instead insisted I took it to the forums. (A concise gist of what was a lot of things that occurred, more is in the video)

When did the situation occur?: 9:40 PM USA EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
The Main Video including all evidence necessary. (there is some minor issues with the recording that clear up btw)

This Extra evidence as well to clarify that the vehicle was stolen without consent and used by Tye Shaw without any support.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob Ross @DKDiamond
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

mfs killed the dude that stole my car and then raided us like wtf

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Aight since I was involved here I’m gonna reply, I was driving about in samuels car, (yes I kinda stole it) when I hopped out and a detective saw me with a class 3 on my back, a cop randomly started to shoot samuels car while I was running then i shot a detective, I ran up to penthouse and got killed eventually by cops. After I died the cops said, “wait there was one other” then starting raiding because they thought Samuel was in his car with me when I shot the cop.

TLDR : OOC Samuel wasn’t involved with me, but the cop couldn’t have known this so it seems like a misunderstanding, rather then a malicious rule break

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Aight since I was involved here I’m gonna reply, I was driving about in samuels car, (yes I kinda stole it) when I hopped out and a detective saw me with a class 3 on my back, a cop randomly started to shoot samuels car while I was running then i shot a detective, I ran up to penthouse and got killed eventually by cops. After I died the cops said, “wait there was one other” then starting raiding because they thought Samuel was in his car with me when I shot the cop.

TLDR : OOC Samuel wasn’t involved with me, but the cop couldn’t have known this so it seems like a misunderstanding, rather then a malicious rule break
But you can obviously contest that there wasn't "one other" as said by the police, not to mention they even began handcuffing and arresting me before the raid even kicked off to which the police replied with "Youre being arrested for no reason." and was definitely more than a misunderstanding as we already tried dialogue and compliance with them to explain we weren't involved, and especially with modern incidents of policing incidents of incorrect raids, these "misunderstandings" of raiding someone's house is not something that can be taken lightly. Not to mention, at any point, I could have produced a video to showcase Samuel wasn't in the vehicle if they had actually conducted an investigation properly instead of running up to the door and saying "lets raid it"

Also there is no "kinda" stole it, you fully did, you did not possess permission or consent of any regard and if we weren't under fear of you would have contacted police for your removal and vehicle recovery.

TLDR: Police took every action opposed to resolving the situation through conversation or peaceful interaction on the basis they had incorrect information they never once had proof of, just the thought in the back of their head that maybe someone else was in the car, there was no cause what so ever. It's almost like the police shouldn't go off the information they don't know, never saw, or as you said "info they couldn't have known"

Last edited:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But you can obviously contest that there wasn't "one other" as said by the police, not to mention they even began handcuffing and arresting me before the raid even kicked off to which the police replied with "Youre being arrested for no reason." and was definitely more than a misunderstanding as we already tried dialogue and compliance with them to explain we weren't involved, and especially with modern incidents of policing incidents of incorrect raids, these "misunderstandings" of raiding someone's house is not something that can be taken lightly. Not to mention, at any point, I could have produced a video to showcase Samuel wasn't in the vehicle if they had actually conducted an investigation properly instead of running up to the door and saying "lets raid it"
Me and you both know that the "youre being arrested for no reason" was sarcasm. This was definitely a misunderstanding, dont try to paint it in any other way. Cops didnt know who was in the car and since it was owned by samuel they thought he was with me. Sidenote are you really tryna compare a gmod server to a real life false PD raid? If you are then get a grip dude.
Also there is no "kinda" stole it, you fully did, you did not possess permission or consent of any regard and if we weren't under fear of you would have contacted police for your removal and vehicle recovery.
I had keys, which is why i said kinda.
TLDR: Police took every action opposed to resolving the situation through conversation or peaceful interaction on the basis they had incorrect information they never once had proof of, just the thought in the back of their head that maybe someone else was in the car, there was no cause what so ever. It's almost like the police shouldn't go off the information they don't know, never saw, or as you said "info they couldn't have known"
The correct TLDR here should be that this was a misunderstanding, very simple a misunderstanding took place which led to the raid. Also if I was on cop at the time then i probably would have authed that raid as well, as Samuel didnt report his car stolen beforehand. This whole situation should be voided.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Me and you both know that the "youre being arrested for no reason" was sarcasm. This was definitely a misunderstanding, dont try to paint it in any other way. Cops didnt know who was in the car and since it was owned by samuel they thought he was with me. Sidenote are you really tryna compare a gmod server to a real life false PD raid? If you are then get a grip dude.

I had keys, which is why i said kinda.

The correct TLDR here should be that this was a misunderstanding, very simple a misunderstanding took place which led to the raid. Also if I was on cop at the time then i probably would have authed that raid as well, as Samuel didnt report his car stolen beforehand. This whole situation should be voided.
Im glad youre able to discern what one person was saying and what they meant by it, and if so that's still not an applicable response from an officer, which yes this is considered an RP server made up of real people where police actions do reflect bias and perception, such as how everyone (except the cop main) didn't want the police contacted from literal fear they would incorrectly due to their jobs, and to drive it home that's exactly what occurred.

It was no misunderstanding in the slightest, we presented every bit of our side of the story to complete the police interaction and the police did not once attempt any form of investigation and clarification, and like said in my report the reason we didn't call 911 was because you were literally threatening if we did so, as well as fear that police would take unjustified actions such as the ones committed. But thank you for clarifying your poor perception of the matter just like the rest of the police, but we don't need an uninvolved child to interfere as you've already made your piece in a report not about you in the slightest.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im glad youre able to discern what one person was saying and what they meant by it, and if so that's still not an applicable response from an officer, which yes this is considered an RP server made up of real people where police actions do reflect bias and perception, such as how everyone (except the cop main) didn't want the police contacted from literal fear they would incorrectly due to their jobs, and to drive it home that's exactly what occurred.
My point is that you bringing that up when it was clearly not serious isnt relevant in this report.
It was no misunderstanding in the slightest, we presented every bit of our side of the story to complete the police interaction and the police did not once attempt any form of investigation and clarification, and like said in my report the reason we didn't call 911 was because you were literally threatening if we did so, as well as fear that police would take unjustified actions such as the ones committed. But thank you for clarifying your poor perception of the matter just like the rest of the police, but we don't need an uninvolved child to interfere as you've already made your piece in a report not about you in the slightest.
Stop lying dude, you could have called the PD on me for stealing samuels car which you didn't, i never threatened you about that i threatened you if you called cops on me later when i was fighting them. This was a misunderstanding and if you mention me in a report, it means im involved. This was a misunderstanding, stop tryna twist it because you want someone to be punished.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, please only reply from now if you were directly involved and have something new to bring to the table.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

My point is that you bringing that up when it was clearly not serious isnt relevant in this report.

Stop lying dude, you could have called the PD on me for stealing samuels car which you didn't, i never threatened you about that i threatened you if you called cops on me later when i was fighting them. This was a misunderstanding and if you mention me in a report, it means im involved. This was a misunderstanding, stop tryna twist it because you want someone to be punished.
Im glad youre able to decide what's relevant and somehow me lying in my own report with over 13 minutes of video evidence, but if you'd like to make your comments, you may do so anywhere else on the forums and place your "Input" there, but as you have nothing left to add like the staff said above me Id like to regain focus on the actual report and not your beliefs and immature experience of the world.

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This references this video. I'm the SWAT guy

Before vid: A detective saw somebody get out of Samuel's tesla with a class-3 and called for backup. Units arrived, the detective got shot, and another officer saw Tye run into the Penthouse elevator. 3 officers camp the elevator while I go up.
0:53- I go up the elevator and get killed by Tye right when the door opens.
2:34- officers push the elevator and kill Tye
3:48- Viktor & Camilo explain the reason they're there- because they think Samuel Keem's involved due to his car
4:22- Shootout begins, Camilo calls for backup to Penthouse. I've respawned by now gear back up
4:36- Sophia uses Julian as a body shield
4:50- Sophia dies, but Camilo escapes down the elevator and continues calling for backup. I arrive as back-up before Camilo becomes the mayor, and he's already told me that people with class-3s killed cops inside Penthouse.
6:31- Discussion about the raid reason. Here's the points brought up:
  • Camilo called for back-up to penthouse, saying they killed people (black screen)
  • There's a dead cop on the staircase
  • Door was shot up
7:54- Sophia says that "No no no, I called this out. There was someone active shooting so we came up and took care of that and then...(idk)... so we cuffed him and searched him and then they came out shooting at us. This is a completely valid raid."
9:10- Sophia describes exactly what happened before they died

While I think we had a valid reason to raid from Camilo's calls for backup while he was still a detective, Sophia broke NLR by using information from his past life... Unless a ninja medic snuck up and revived him.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This references this video. I'm the SWAT guy

Before vid: A detective saw somebody get out of Samuel's tesla with a class-3 and called for backup. Units arrived, the detective got shot, and another officer saw Tye run into the Penthouse elevator. 3 officers camp the elevator while I go up.
0:53- I go up the elevator and get killed by Tye right when the door opens.
2:34- officers push the elevator and kill Tye
3:48- Viktor & Camilo explain the reason they're there- because they think Samuel Keem's involved due to his car
4:22- Shootout begins, Camilo calls for backup to Penthouse. I've respawned by now gear back up
4:36- Sophia uses Julian as a body shield
4:50- Sophia dies, but Camilo escapes down the elevator and continues calling for backup. I arrive as back-up before Camilo becomes the mayor, and he's already told me that people with class-3s killed cops inside Penthouse.
6:31- Discussion about the raid reason. Here's the points brought up:
  • Camilo called for back-up to penthouse, saying they killed people (black screen)
  • There's a dead cop on the staircase
  • Door was shot up
7:54- Sophia says that "No no no, I called this out. There was someone active shooting so we came up and took care of that and then...(idk)... so we cuffed him and searched him and then they came out shooting at us. This is a completely valid raid."
9:10- Sophia describes exactly what happened before they died

While I think we had a valid reason to raid from Camilo's calls for backup while he was still a detective, Sophia broke NLR by using information from his past life... Unless a ninja medic snuck up and revived him.
Well, first of all, amazing format, and I really appreciate labeling that for me, as for the rest I didn't even realize the detective in the industrial revolution hat was able to escape and definitely gave grounds to continue the raid.

But from the starting point, officers only saw Tye run into the elevator and no one else, and once they had fully arrived in force and subdued him they did not have reason to then begin to raiding the apartment and could have attempted any fair investigation before beginning to arrest me and raid the house while of course using me as a meatshield.

As well just to confirm your mentions I don't believe Sophia was revived in any form, but Staff would have to double-check from their end as I wouldn't want them or anyone to act on the knowledge they're unsure of (Ironic joke) which I again totally agree now they had reason to continue the raid, but I believe had no grounds to initiate the raid as we were just normal civilians trying to steer clear from the entire situation that happened to befall us.

Which I don't understand the main point made, not on your end, but why if everyone was looking for Samuel Keem was I began to be arrested for just communicating with police and searched for weapons that were made to be a big deal by other officers, which was after they already announced intentions to raid us on false pretenses.

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay let's go through this from the start of the video.

RuleRule DescriptionAccusedVerdict
5.2.3.1In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video or picture evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property.@camilo9021
@Sleeper
Violated
2.6.1You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.@SleeperViolated
NLRYour portrayed character can not remember any of the events leading up to, and including, his death.@SleeperViolated

Let's explain every violation one at a time now. So as per the POV from the police, they get a report of a single person going into Oceanview. At that point they are looking for a single individual. They arrive at Oceanview and neutralize that single individual. At that point then they have served the purpose of them being there. Regardless of who owns the car or not, the suspect they were after has been taken care of. Now if they wanted to come up to you guys and talk about the fact that it was Sam's car that was being used, that's another thing entirely. But at no point should they have tried to initiate a raid on the property as they did not have probable cause to enter the property. Even if let's say they feel like they did have probable cause to enter, you were specifically informed that the car was stolen. The police had no evidence to refute that claim at that point. They had no business cuffing Julian at that point as he was trying to talk to them and had not presented himself at all as a threat. He was not visible armed and he was very calmly talking with the officers at that time, detaining him is a gross misstep.

I don't think I need to explain too much as to why using a detained suspect in a shootout as a human shield is wrong correct? Either @Sleeper needed to stop dragging Julian or needed to take him down to the car before rejoining the shootout. I can understand maybe accidentally using as a shield had his friends pushed down into the hallway, but you very clearly positioned him so he was in between you and his friends shooting.

And the NLR violate was pretty flagrant as well. You should NOT be using any information that you gained in a previous life to inform your actions in your current life. You pretty blatantly fingered Sam as a shooter and let Julian go based on information that died with you.

As a result of this report, the following punishments will be given out.
  • @camilo9021 will be given a verbal warning for the false raid
  • @Sleeper will be given a verbal warning for the false raid and 2 warning points for the Fail RP and NLR violations
Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.