Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155837584
Target Character Name (if known): James Wolfingston

Request Reason: The chief arrested my friend Samuel for 20 minutes for throwing a snowball and instantly tazing, while during the incident they were far from what Id believe to be how a chief should act when engaging in roleplay, as Assault on LEO is 15 minutes, it is quite clearly corruption the amount of time Samuel Keem was put in for, for which he had to serve all of it as I didn't even get an admin response till nearly an hour later. But on top of that, I was later informed by Staff that it was not the first time the chief had done such actions, yet no one seemed to care, as he was able to continue for the rest of the night with no consequence. I just find it quite strange how every admin sits regarding myself is given more pressure as my warning points or past actions are supposed to met with greater scrutiny, yet such roles that are literally whitelisted are given extreme leeway from my point of view, TB3Five felt the situation was a little off at the very least by responding "I guess" towards the actions of the chief, and Arroyo would completely state the actions taken by the chief were nowhere near allowed as he put him in for 4X the amount of time, with little to no warning given by the chief, as someone who can never be chief yet is regarded as one of the stingiest captain cop mains, its crazy to me these people are meant to be the models and leaders of the PD.

When did the situation occur?: 9:20 PM 12/15/2021

Your evidence to support your claim:
(Video in which situation occurred)

(Minor admin sit handled by TB3Five informing me that the chief had even gone further in his corrupt actions)

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bob Ross as he was the victim in this situation and was forced to serve his full 20 minutes for the incident.
Read, understand, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• Arroyo (1).jpg
    Arroyo (1).jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Are you sure this is the right person?

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Woops im dumb, howd I do that, let me fix.

It has been edited to be correct now, I'm not really sure how that occurred, apologies, hopefully I'm not missing anything else

Justin Albert

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So for starters as stated in the second video that was linked in this report it self it states that this was already dealt with.
But Ill respond just because why not. In the video that was linked you can not so clearly hear me say if you throw another snowball you are going to get arrested. It cuts off like half way I think Idk i stopped watching after I got the jist. Further more yes he was arrested for 20 months but if you did your homework before making this report the suspect also had a Class 3 [mac10 you cant see] weapon on his back so if anything I cut him a break.
PS: You said it yourself assault on an officer is 15 months what arroryo pursumes as "fair" or "not fair" is his opinion. I on the other hand punish people for what they do.

Furthermore do not try to defy my actions taken in RP as if they are bad. I unlike anyone inside of your gang actually have an RP character. James Wolfingston has never been one to put up with bullshit. Im not laid back in my title as Chief at all why because its a whitelisted job. Most people dont like my cop character because I dont put up with shit. I dont let anyone walk over me nor do I let people patrol when they are acting like dumb asses. I try to keep a tight ship, unlike other chiefs that allow people to do and say whatever the hell they want. Criminals dont like me because I have no reason to be nice to them . I punish people as such and most do not like that.

You are angry at me because of something that took place to someone else and you dying I cant help that.

But thanks for the report made me have a reason to check the forums out!

Have a great day <3

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So for starters as stated in the second video that was linked in this report it self it states that this was already dealt with.
But Ill respond just because why not. In the video that was linked you can not so clearly hear me say if you throw another snowball you are going to get arrested. It cuts off like half way I think Idk i stopped watching after I got the jist. Further more yes he was arrested for 20 months but if you did your homework before making this report the suspect also had a Class 3 [mac10 you cant see] weapon on his back so if anything I cut him a break.
PS: You said it yourself assault on an officer is 15 months what arroryo pursumes as "fair" or "not fair" is his opinion. I on the other hand punish people for what they do.

Furthermore do not try to defy my actions taken in RP as if they are bad. I unlike anyone inside of your gang actually have an RP character. James Wolfingston has never been one to put up with bullshit. Im not laid back in my title as Chief at all why because its a whitelisted job. Most people dont like my cop character because I dont put up with shit. I dont let anyone walk over me nor do I let people patrol when they are acting like dumb asses. I try to keep a tight ship, unlike other chiefs that allow people to do and say whatever the hell they want. Criminals dont like me because I have no reason to be nice to them . I punish people as such and most do not like that.

You are angry at me because of something that took place to someone else and you dying I cant help that.

But thanks for the report made me have a reason to check the forums out!

Have a great day <3
I love how you couldn't have replied in a more petty and immature manner, really sending it home, to say how you can't even show any regard for the situation and that two 30-second videos are too difficult for you, on top of Samuel in the video possess no class 3 on his back as I literally walk right behind him, its really sad that you act this way.

Its also quite sad that you believe what an administrators interpretations of the rules and police actions are something you can just brush aside for your own kind of " tough justice"

While I appreciate you insulting the RP of our characters, Id likes to retort that James Wolfingston is literally a sad person who talks and acts like the shit because he has no regard for rules, laws, or the feelings of the community around him, wow what a great police chief who instantly tazes civilians who are throwing snowballs with barely any warning.

Justin Albert

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I love how you couldn't have replied in a more petty and immature manner, really sending it home, to say how you can't even show any regard for the situation and that two 30-second videos are too difficult for you, on top of Samuel in the video possess no class 3 on his back as I literally walk right behind him, its really sad that you act this way.

Its also quite sad that you believe what an administrators interpretations of the rules and police actions are something you can just brush aside for your own kind of " tough justice"

While I appreciate you insulting the RP of our characters, Id likes to retort that James Wolfingston is literally a sad person who talks and acts like the shit because he has no regard for rules, laws, or the feelings of the community around him, wow what a great police chief who instantly tazes civilians who are throwing snowballs with barely any warning.
No because I knew the situation within two seconds. I cant help that the mac10 can be disguised with that bulky ass vest.

No you asked for an admins perspective on what you should jail someone for where as the NPC states something different.

and I must agree she is pretty sad and thinks shes the shit. I mean can you blame her.

I have a suggestion to not be "instantly tased" dont be fucking aids with the snowballs..

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

No because I knew the situation within two seconds. I cant help that the mac10 can be disguised with that bulky ass vest.

No you asked for an admins perspective on what you should jail someone for where as the NPC states something different.

and I must agree she is pretty sad and thinks shes the shit. I mean can you blame her.

I have a suggestion to not be "instantly tased" dont be fucking aids with the snowballs..
There's literally no mac 10, can you please provide a timestamp?

I didn't ask for an Admin perspective and opinion, I asked for assistance in understanding the rules of the server, which Arroyo then provided, and Samuel Didn't Assault you though, so 15 minutes if you did do Assault on LEO is just straight false, and 20 minutes for throwing a snowball is just straight corruption.

And in regards for tazing, I'm glad you blame other players and victims for only your actions, as stated by staff many times, and in any police training if you've ever attended, they ask you to handcuff first before tazing, and it is more then a suggestion.

Justin Albert

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

There's literally no mac 10, can you please provide a timestamp?
Again you cant see the Mac10 as it is invisible with that vest.[read what i said]
I didn't ask for an Admin perspective and opinion, I asked for assistance in understanding the rules of the server, which Arroyo then provided, and Samuel Didn't Assault you though, so 15 minutes if you did do Assault on LEO is just straight false, and 20 minutes for throwing a snowball is just straight corruption.
He literally replied yes and no. You are very good at twisting things...
And in regards for tazing, I'm glad you blame other players and victims for only your actions, as stated by staff many times, and in any police training if you've ever attended, they ask you to handcuff first before tazing, and it is more then a suggestion.
Uhm there was no blaming LMAO. I'm explaining why I did what I did, you cant accept that because everything I do is wrong. No if someone is running away from you after doing something they know they shouldnt have you are to tase them not chase them around with handcuffs..

This is my last response as no common ground will ever be met. Hopefully for your sake it goes your way.. Goodluck bud xD

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Again you cant see the Mac10 as it is invisible with that vest.[read what i said]

He literally replied yes and no. You are very good at twisting things...

Uhm there was no blaming LMAO. I'm explaining why I did what I did, you cant accept that because everything I do is wrong. No if someone is running away from you after doing something they know they shouldnt have you are to tase them not chase them around with handcuffs..

This is my last response as no common ground will ever be met. Hopefully for your sake it goes your way.. Goodluck bud xD
So then how did you see the mac 10 if it was invisible?

Also, I'm not twisting anything, I've provided video, screenshots, and 2 different conversations with staff, I could not bare myself anymore.

And you are blaming Samuel, he was well within his rights to throw snowballs and you're calling it "aids" and felt it was then justified to instantly taze him as he backed up towards my car as you came up to him screaming and pulling your tazer, he did not run in the slightest, and yah, we wouldn't be here if I didn't believe everything you did wrong, that's what these forums are for(partly), not for you to continue acting so above any kind of civil discussion like you're untouchable.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Let’s be friendly in this player report. There’s no need for this to get out of hand.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review from the command team, @Justin Albert's Whitelist will be removed, for unacceptable behavior. It is important to be a role model and remain professional at all times as chief of police, what was shown in this video violated that, we have a no tolerance policy once your chief of police, and the command team does not feel comfortable with you as chief as of right now, you may re-apply in the next 2 months.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.