Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: window
Target SteamID: 76561198300019213 https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300019213
Target Character Name: Martin Bentlif

Request Reason: Prop pushed my Bearcat into explosion while I was having another suspect have surgery at hostpital, I did create a report, but no staff was on at the time, and since I left it open, when staff did arrive he had gotten off and Instead was told to continue on making a forum post. He also RDMed another suspect i had in the back of my Bearcat, he did not survive the explosion from the prop push.
When did the situation occur?: 9:23 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I am not directly involved, but I do have some crucial information to add on.

The man in the bearcat (Ben Jimer), and the man outside of it, (Martin Bentlif) were also proppushing me, and I made a sit about it.
To explain, I was riding with the cops when we get to the end of a road, and martin launches our car. The cops get out and open fire on the proppushers in an attempt to stop them. Martin tries to disconnect to avoid dying/arrest, but he left too late and got auto-1day banned for LTARP, but heyitskev extended it after I made the sit. Although ben is seen in the video doing the same thing, apparently it wasnt in the logs for kev, so ben didn't get punished. Note: ben and martin were both logged off by then and were not present in the sit. The video is shown below where they proppushed us.
Video Link
In the clip, Martin is the main one doing it, but ben is seen on the left, and he also had dropped a small item (doritos bag) which he was using to try and hit us with.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

So for the record - It seems window/Martin was banned by @heyitskev. Was that a different situation and this is an additional report or was that a different situation?

Additionally, @Lucky ✯ seems to be accusing an additional player of prop pushing. Is there solid evidence of that player pushing?

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

So for the record - It seems window/Martin was banned by @heyitskev. Was that a different situation and this is an additional report or was that a different situation?

Additionally, @Lucky ✯ seems to be accusing an additional player of prop pushing. Is there solid evidence of that player pushing?
Yes, click the "Video Link" In my post. It's regarding the same players, and yes, martin was banned for proppushing me, but me nor kev knew he was mass proppushing more people around that time.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, click the "Video Link" In my post. It's regarding the same players, and yes, martin was banned for proppushing me, but me nor kev knew he was mass proppushing more people around that time.
Respectfully, your video really doesn't give me very much to work with for the other person. But I can work with the rest.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can confirm that window (Martin Bentlif) was originally banned for LTARP automatically and received a ban extension for prop pushing. However, I believed the incident was isolated. The video that is provided here seems to prove otherwise. The original clip that was provided did not have sufficient evidence to prove that Ben was prop pushing, so no punishment was issued to Ben.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player will be receiving a 2 Week Ban for Mass Prop Push and NITRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.