Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Evilassassin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66822808
Your Character Name: Julian Borowski

Target Steam Name: Dirty Eddy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4565510
Target Character Name (if known): Tom Eli

Request Reason: This detective was being chased by all of the police department and decided to have this chase ongoing for a long while, he would flee from cops, have a short standout on the cliffs, during that time a lovely staff member would return our car from the water, and the chase would continue, then he would continue to flee, and would steal a police car (as a detective) after popping the tires and with no way to stop him or force him out, I shoot him, and we would learn he's a detective when our tasers failed for the 20th time and couldn't fire when he was stationary, but shortly after that some random civilian for some reason decides to get involved and kills us cops, yet leaving the detective alive, who doesn't do anything. Later I would identify him as Tom Eli during another arrest after he quit his job. in hindsight it's much easier to understand he was a detective as we had confusion as to why our tasers and handcuffs wouldn't work. I did attempt to contact the only staff active at the time via @ reports and PM, but they would end up getting off before the sit was taken.

When did the situation occur?: 4:18 AM US East. 8/2/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:
The Chase till a temporary stand-off occurs and a staff member assists us in regaining our charger

Chase resumes, detective ends up stealing a police car, we realize he's a detective at the end when our tasers are aimed at him still and are unable to fire, as I was massively clicking to fire my taser at the time, and so was Mike till some random bystander intervenes.

Later Identification of the detective after he quit his job.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Mike Eagle
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Slick Nick,
You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

Dirty Eddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hi guys, as you can see in the clip I tell you that I was bugged after being revived by the paramedic. It did some weird thing and i was stablised and walking around I don't know if this caused the bug where it would not allow you to taze me.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hi guys, as you can see in the clip I tell you that I was bugged after being revived by the paramedic. It did some weird thing and i was stablised and walking around I don't know if this caused the bug where it would not allow you to taze me.
Well obviously I'm gonna guess you have no evidence of that, and I am certain that's a lie as that still wouldn't prevent you from being cuffed as the other officer attempted(3:30 Video 2), and that would also not make you immune to being tased either as it clearly shows it doesn't make you immune to ragdoll, also in my time on the server a bug like that has NEVER occurred, and I'm certain there's no bug similar to that even existing to those such as developers and staff.

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You became Police at 08:54:27 (BST).
02/08/2021 @ 08:54:27Tom Eli (Dirty Eddy) (STEAM_0:0:4565510) (748) became a PoliceRoleplay
24 minutes later, you got into a pursuit with Law Enforcement at 09:18:52 (BST).
02/08/2021 @ 09:18:52Julian Borowski (Evilassassin) (STEAM_0:0:66822808) (344) was damaged by a vehicle driven by: Tom Eli (Dirty Eddy) (STEAM_0:0:4565510) (748) for 3 damageDamage
Roughly 12 minutes later, this was at the point to when Evilassassin realized that you could be a detective at 09:30:45 (BST).
02/08/2021 @ 09:30:45Julian Borowski (Evilassassin) (STEAM_0:0:66822808) (344) has knocked out Tom Eli (Dirty Eddy) (STEAM_0:0:4565510) (748) with a police baton.Police

I find it very hard to believe that you were not aware that you were a Detective at the time since you would have had access to /gov chat - you would had seen the messages appear on your screen mutiple of times.

Your Testimony:
You mentioned: "I was bugged after being revived by the paramedic." After all of the evidence that is mounting against you at this point, are you still going to stick with this argument?

@Slick Nick, please explain.

Dirty Eddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am ready for the fat ban

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Evilassassin,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that the following server rules were broken:

Police Detective Rules Violation:
[5.2.4.9] The role as detective may not be abused to e.g. receive intel from the police radio and use it to their advantage (e.g. crews using this intel while being raided). It's up to the staff teams discretion to deem certain actions as detective as abuse.
Government Rules Violation:
[5.1] You must abide by traffic laws regardless of your position. During emergency situations you may bypass traffic laws when required only when utilizing either emergency lighting or sirens. You must still drive in a safe manner.
FailRP Violation:
[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
Roleplay Rules Violation:
[2.1] You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.

@Slick Nick, this type of behaviour will not be tolerated on our server. If you continue these actions, you will be punished more harshly in the future. Take this as a word of advice, honesty is the best policy.

The Reported Player will be banned from the server for 2 Weeks for FailRP, Unauthorized Corruption, Job Abuse & Lying in a PR.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.