Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: mav
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63169324
Your Character Name: Billy Russo

Ban Length: 2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003 @Vexum

Ban Reason: slander , staff disrepect, refusing orders, mingegrab?
Unban Reason: unfair punishment distribution

Time of Occurrence: 4 am or something
Additional members involved/witnessing: mac

Last edited:

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Please use the proper ban appeal format

Jason Richards

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You minged my weapon after i got RDM'd after staff teleported to you, you refused to give it back, and you PM'd Mac, that im Pussy and you rather be banned than give my stuff back.

Mav

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You minged my weapon after i got RDM'd after staff teleported to you, you refused to give it back, and you PM'd Mac, that im Pussy and you rather be banned than give my stuff back.
who are you?

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Please properly insert ban reason, time of occurance, and mention the staff member,

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

unfair punishment distribution
That’s not a valid reason.

Ban appeals are opportunities for a user to show remorse and maturity in hopes of a ban reduction or an unban. You actually have to appeal you ban.

Mav

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That’s not a valid unban reason.

Ban appeals are opportunities for a user to show remorse and maturity in hopes of a ban reduction or an unban. You actually have to appeal you ban.
are you kidding me you dont think that thats fair i dont think a 2 week ban is fair because i wouldnt give back a gun, like are you joking? i didnt even kill the guy. am i sorry i made you feel bad sure yeah my apologies. peace love and positivity but when i get killed and my guns get stolen and you guys dont help me youd understand why im reluctant to help you @gm1003

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reason why your weapons were lost and looted is because the involved party did so. Therefore no rules were broken and we did not intervene or void the situation.

However, that was not your case later on in a seperate interaction.

Rule 10 (The “mingegrab rule”) in Section 2.2: (PvP) states
You may not loot a corpse during a gunfight if you are not directly involved in that situation.
  1. Lootbags may be looted by uninvolved parties after a minimum of 60 seconds after the gunfight.
You broke the mingegrab rule, @Vexum contacted you and voided the interaction between you and @Jason Richards. Therefore, you are obligated to give up the weapons in question (SCAR-H, Kevlar w/ Helmet). After you repeatedly refused to do so, and insulted both of us and slandered the staff team and the server. I decided to ban you for 2 weeks.

If you show remorse or progress in understanding our server rules, than your appeal will be accepted.

Reactions: Mav

Mav

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The reason why your weapons were lost and looted is because the involved party did so. Therefore no rules were broken and we did not intervene or void the situation.

However, that was not your case later on in a seperate interaction.

Rule 10 (The “mingegrab rule”) in Section 2.2: (PvP) states

You broke the mingegrab rule, @Vexum contacted you and voided the interaction between you and @Jason Richards. Therefore, you are obligated to give up the weapons in question (SCAR-H, Kevlar w/ Helmet). After you repeatedly refused to do so, and insulted both of us and slandered the staff team and the server. I decided to ban you for 2 weeks.

If you show remorse or progress in understanding our server rules, than your appeal will be accepted.
um im pretty sure rdm is still not allowed but okay, i didnt mean to slander you but i was given the gun by mac so i dont understand how thats mingegrabbing, i didnt get it from his body. so on the topic of offending you sorry. for keeping the gun not sorry because it was a gift. now do you understand my confusion?

Tommy_King69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I did see this all go down, mac rdmed the guy, then gave a gun to billy. And billy got brought to a sit. (just putting in some of what i saw if it helps)

Vexum

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"i was given the gun by mac so i dont understand how thats mingegrabbing, i didnt get it from his body. so on the topic of offending you sorry. for keeping the gun not sorry because it was a gift. now do you understand my confusion?"

You claim that it was a gift but you picked it up off of the guy's body.

Mav

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

"i was given the gun by mac so i dont understand how thats mingegrabbing, i didnt get it from his body. so on the topic of offending you sorry. for keeping the gun not sorry because it was a gift. now do you understand my confusion?"

You claim that it was a gift but you picked it up off of the guy's body.
i never claimed to have picked it off his body dont put words in my mouth

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1/25/2019 @ 7:51:31 AM Billy Russo (Mav) (STEAM_0:0:63169324) (376) took item: Kevlar & Helmet from a container owned by Nathan Veira (Kapusta) (STEAM_0:1:64947153) (035). Transactions

1/25/2019 @ 7:51:28 AM Billy Russo (Mav) (STEAM_0:0:63169324) (376) took item: SCAR-H from a container owned by Nathan Veira (Kapusta) (STEAM_0:1:64947153) (035). Transactions
Now you’re lying in your own appeal.

You will serve the rest of your punishment, denied.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Furthermore, upon unban you will drop the weapon(s) to be destroyed by staff. Failure to do so, will result in a long ban.
If you don't meet staff orders in the future aswell, you will be punished the same way. When staff tell you to do something, you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.