Removed

------------
Paritzani from trusted

CaptainSexyFish

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name - CaptainSexyFish
In Game Name - Rex Kantori - Premium Member (Probably Changing Name Soon)
Skill levels and Character Level (screenshot) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386893975
What will you offer to this organization - A solid online member, im always leveling up my skills once im in something im in, ive been playing this server for around 3 days now and in that time ive gotten to level 72, ive grouped up with your org many times made some buddies but everytime im alone i get raided and i feel its time to start grouping up. When im not at work im online, i was very addicted to PERP in 2012 and this is similar so i feel at home. P.S Im 23 also thats a plus, i know i dont have much for crafting to offer right now, but ive just started here, and this isnt even my final form. xD
Bank and Balance (screenshot) - Raided as of last night leaving me 2k, trust me, you dont wanna see my account right now lol.
Previous Organizations - None at this Moment
Discord Name+Tag - CaptainSexyFish.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Skill levels and Character Level (screenshot) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386893975
What will you offer to this organization - A solid online member, im always leveling up my skills once im in something im in, ive been playing this server for around 3 days now and in that time ive gotten to level 72, ive grouped up with your org many times made some buddies but everytime im alone i get raided and i feel its time to start grouping up. When im not at work im online, i was very addicted to PERP in 2012 and this is similar so i feel at home. P.S Im 23 also thats a plus, i know i dont have much for crafting to offer right now, but ive just started here, and this isnt even my final form. xD
Bank and Balance (screenshot) - Raided as of last night leaving me 2k, trust me, you dont wanna see my account right now lol.
After once again reviewing this application, I have decided to accept this application, however you will be put as agent. Work towards having more than 15 Primary weapons by the end of the week.

Last edited:

FIFTY INCH NECK

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i Vouch for this mans very reliable would be a good member for the org

CaptainSexyFish

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

After once again reviewing this application, I have decided to accept this application, however you will be put as agent. Work towards having more than 15 Primary weapons by the end of the week.
I appreciate your reconsideration. And ill definitly get on that.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After very long discussions, Poison will be kicking half of the members. There has also been an organization that is a branch off of Poison called Toxic, they will be allies with us. Toxic will be lead by Tyler Fastige and Dylan Veira. Alex Veira and Joseph Dewberry will be the new directors. Everyone else that didn't get kicked will be keeping their same ranks. We will be going to war with Axe Gang. Toxic will also join this war with us.

Page Updated.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Man talks shit then gets laid down. Please only talk if you can actually fight.Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Added
----------
Trapstar Inc. and The Machete Mafia to Disiked.

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Be expecting to see more of us We do not take war lightly 235152A7-44A5-4752-B694-8C9A2CDA658A.png

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not saying I’m the shit just saying let’s hope you’ve got better skilled men 5E7DD527-AB71-406C-A495-80165953BB73.png

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

But he is fighting the war with you he is Allied

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But he is fighting the war with you he is Allied
Give us 1 day and we will have a pile of screenshots of you're dead boys especially considering you guys haven't based once since we declared war

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Toxic and Poison will be on one side while Axe Gang, The Ghosts, and Culture of Rastafari are on the other side. This will be a good damn war.

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Whats going to happen to the members in Toxic?