Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: CountChocula
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94143848
Target Character Name (if known): Anthony Bendetti

Request Reason: Exploiting (Was tased and demoted and used his weapon from being a detective but was demoted), Corruption (His org member clearly unhandcuffed him without a valid reason), Intentionally pulling a body away when not to as a detective. Pulling wifi to avoid a 1-hour sentence for mass murder and corruption. Second video may not be available as I'm uploading it still.
When did the situation occur?: 11/16/2020 @ around 6:55-7:11 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
and

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Hunter00001 @Tyler Park @TheLoser27 @Simon Riley
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He was battonded I tried telling them not to demote him due to the fact that happens but he got demoted and he kept his gun tazer all that cool stuff. As soon as getting demoted and cuffed the other player mentioned uncuffed him ghost then shot 3 officers with Firearm Should not have had. Then runs away still shooting at officers

D

Deleted member 12627

I’ll admit it was wrong for me to use the gun, however I did not pull my internet to avoid rp. I would have gladly resumed rp if you would have made a sit to return me after my internet came back online after 15 minutes after it crashed, my first isp is really bad and I have a second one that is really good. My father has a buisness network and it’s much more stable, sadly it was just a coincidence that it went out.

D

Deleted member 11418

I’ll admit it was wrong for me to use the gun, however I did not pull my internet to avoid rp. I would have gladly resumed rp if you would have made a sit to return me after my internet came back online after 15 minutes after it crashed, my first isp is really bad and I have a second one that is really good. My father has a buisness network and it’s much more stable, sadly it was just a coincidence that it went out.
I know that you record mostly everything so it would be great to see the video of you disconnecting and being there at the time and not being AFK when getting revived/operated on at the hospital. If you can't provide a video it seems like it's intentional despite the fact you didn't give a single shit in the moment.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, Ghost will receive a five day weapons blacklist for exploiting when he knew he should've stopped, but didn't. Chef Zebra will receive a one day blacklist from police for unauthorized corruption.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.