Not open for further replies.

rxsm

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

KEY:
PURPLE = FORMAT

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name:
rxsm
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:79476562
Your Character Name:
Romeo Mikael
Ban Length: 3 months (2 months, 5 days remaining.)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Tango did the ban. CM's decided on length.
Ban Reason:
Camera Exploiting
Time of Occurrence:
Don't know exact time, 9th December
Relevant Evidence:
N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:
@Sm1ley

FULL REASON FOR GETTING BANNED:
Yes, I did try and see if Blue Warehouse was owned by using a 'Wall-Hack' like exploit with the camera to look through garage door, and yes I know that is a serious offense.

REASON FOR APPEAL:
I know I have made a mistake and I am not saying that I haven't made a mistake, but I have matured a lot since I last played Monolith, you can ask any staff that I've spoken with lately. I'm not a minge, I don't shit-talk and I don't really care about 'frags' anymore. Like for example when I first joined Monolith in 2017 I was an extreme minge, I broke rules daily and I got banned a LOT. I have matured so much since then and it is still on my record yes, and yes I did still do those things, so they do add up to my record. But I really do apologise for exploiting, and I won't say "I've seen people do it so I think it's allowed" because I still did it. I know you all see how often I used to play the server, 24/7 and obviously if I was even partly a minge if I'm playing 24/7 I think I'm definitely gonna get a warning point at least once in a month. But now I wouldn't get any, I have deeply matured and read over the rules multiple times. You can tell I absolutely loved Monolith by how active I was, I only played since Halloween to 9th December and had over 300 hours, I absolutely love the server and would play it nonstop if I could. but I unfortunately messed up by attempting to do an exploit, which was a giant mistake on my behalf. I understand that staff look at me as a minge because of my deepened history, but I really have changed since then. I'm only 15 and still have a lot more maturing to go through but I am maturing and staff know it. I'm changing my attitude too, I'm no longer a 'frag hungry skid' but I'm more of a new-player helping person. I still help people on the forums and when people ask for help in Discord I PM them (due to me being muted ): ) Everyday I am re-reading the rules just to get them stuck in my head so I don't make any mistakes. I know I should've reported it but I wasn't thinking straight. All I ask is the opportunity to show my best face and how I have matured and can be a good person to the staff team. I know I'd have to write an almost impossible appeal to get unbanned, which obviously I'm not capable of as a 15 y/o. I dedicated my entire life to monolith, and I did something bad and showed my bad face.

P.S I found out I was banned for 1/60 of my life. yikes.

P.P.S I will word it with more wordz later

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Romeo. Now you know what you were doing was wrong. Nothing can deny that, this is just as bad as using a hack to look through walls. You are exploiting the game.

You should have thought about this more before you did it. I will let the Community Management handle this ban appeal.

@PMX @Gregg

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your record (both ingame and forums) is quite extensive. Punishment after punishment, you have told us you would never break the rules again but failed to do so.

This rule breach is obviously very serious and due to your extensive record, we decided to ban you for 3 months. Under no circunstances are you allowed to do what you did (as you stated). The ban length is due to you exploiting something ingame and to allow you, at the same time to:
  • Carefully read and understand the rules;
  • Think about what you are going to do once you are unbanned.
As mentioned before, don't learn from your punishments, most of the time. We reduced your bans/punishments when applicable. That won't happen this time.

Appeal denied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.