HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BAPE <3
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Toku Yoshino

Ban Length: 2 Weeks???
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @A Sack O' Salt @PMX

Ban Reason: extended
Unban Reason: I'm not at all expecting an unban I mean even when I tell the truth about my computer coming unplugged no one believes me. However I can send a picture of how loose it hangs in the wall and the cords at my feet but that's fine. I'm just curious as to why I'm banned for Player targeting, harassment, and NLR. I say to a person hey what happened back there as banter because he shit talks us all the time but I get banned for it makes no sense. I just want to know why my ban was extended the only thing I did was ask my banning mod to send me the video and said this ban was bullshit. And jason's a cry baby I don't believe that's right because I wanted to see the video he had.So I just want to know why my ban was extended to 2 weeks.

Time of Occurrence: 4PM I don't remember
Additional members involved/witnessing: @redw1re Because he can vouch I wasn't player targeting the only thing you could call targeting is me saying I'm looking for a 1% kid to mug however we're at war with them so I don't see that as a problem I wish I had the video still

TerminateDD

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"And jason's a cry baby I don't believe that's right because I wanted to see the video he had.So I just want to know why my ban was extended to 2 weeks."

First of all, I would like to ask the reason why you have stated this above. "Jasons a cry baby." I don't think there is any need for that in this report and the reason why you were banned was because if you view in your last appeal, you were spectated for around 18 - 19 minutes caught breaking many rules, all seen via. spectate mode. You have been doing this for the past 3 days to me and you find it entertaining every time you speak to me. You went up to me inside bank and said "hey jason what happened there bro?" after you killed me, which means you were breaking NLR just to annoy and harass me and get me mad. I don't see any reason in this ban appeal, but I will let the staff team deal with this considering this is my side and opinion of the story.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Denied...
We have logs that show weather you crashed or disconnected. Attitude like this definitely won’t get you unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.