Your Character Name:
DystopianRaven

Target Steam Name: Phillip Huntington
Target SteamID:
Phillip Brooker
Target Character Name (if known):
STEAM_0:1:63702814

Request reason:

This report is a two in one, the video below will include both parts of this report clearly titled at the start of each segment.

Part One: ERP
I had been falsely arrested for something occurring outside by a cadet, this was and had been resolved in PD. Apon readying to leave after a long wait, Phillip arrives and shoots the cadet with us, this then evolved into Phillip making extreme sexual references in an ERP way, without listing everything you can make of what he said during the video.

Part Two: Fear RP
So after the whole ERP scene which wasn't resolved on the spot because I said to Foster that I would take it to forums. I proceeded to prep to take Phillip hostage with a friend, we managed to be somewhere far away from town and tried to set up a "street race," with that I would get out and attempt to take him hostage at the "start line", and of course he then drove away leading to a massive police chase.

When did the situation occur?: 09/06/2018
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Anyone else in the clip

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @DystopianRaven ,

This player report has been Accepted for the following reason(s):
  1. FailRP - Philip should not have fired his weapon randomly, whether or not he was creating a face. The manner in which he treated the body initially can also be classified as FailRP as, of course, there is no real roleplay.
  2. RDM - Philip had no reason to shoot his fellow officer, as well as decease him.
  3. ERP - This aspect of the report needs no explanation. The actions "performed" by Philip are in direct violation of our rules, and he shall be punished severely.
  4. FearRP - Dystopian clearly had a gun within arms reach of Philips window, so Philip should have complied with them rather than running away, breaking FearRP.
His actions are not tolerated, and he shall receive a Two Week Ban.

Thank you for your report.

Regards,
Ali