Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:uwu
Your SteamID32(STEAM_0:1:124275157):
Your Character Name: Josephi Krakawski

Ban Length: 1 month 1 day
Banning Staff @TB3FIve

Ban Reason: Unacceptable Behavior, unauthorized corruption.

Unban Reason: Coming back to Monolith was pretty fun, until I got a month ban for unacceptable behavior and unauthorized corruption. A little backstory on the situation. I was a captain up at hospital when I decided to play an EMS director in my custody because he was screaming stuff at me in a public place, which is know as disturbing the peace, or disorderly conduct. I decided to take him in as he continued this behavior. On the way to the police department, he was telling people to kill me and free him. He was upset I put his "Guards" in jail because they murdered a swat officer, then claimed it happened over him using his tazer unprofessionally. At the PD, he continued to tell me to " Suck his cock", and that he had it on recording and was going to report me. I proceeded to go on Wikipedia and read him the basic definitions of basic laws. If this was counted as unacceptable behavior, I don't really know how sensitive this community has gotten about being educated about stuff . He later did the same thing, and was never punished for the things he said for me. The 1 month ban, IMO, was extremely unreasonable and held some kind of bias because the person in question was an elite Government member and probably his friend John leonard came, and left because he was in the same gang. Another staff member arrived, and went AFK for 15 MINUTES! TB3Five showed up, lit him on fire then left. I sent the EMS director to prison, and continued my rp. My record for unauthorized corruption is smaller then the crimes piled against the leader of North Korea and I should not serve this harsh sentence.

P.S I was attempting to arrest Bill Vercetti because he just did a mass proppush at bank, and died. I made a report but I was later banned.

Time of Occurrence:4-5 days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules? Yes

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was a feeling unwell and had a stuffed nose during the situation. I was told that they fully went through the evidence against me. How is this not deemed as unacceptable behavior and is easily passed through the eyes of staff. I was looking at a SR where the staff member that gave me this ban, also overlooked some sort of toxicity. If I am being punished for reading basic stuff off my phone, then the person who calls me retarded and ruins roleplay should also be punished. I 100% believe that there was some kind of bias towards the situation, as I always kept my composure and waited for staff while he hurled abuse at me the entire situation. He was constantly interrupting me, not letting me speak. The reason I believe that there was some kind of favoritism to this situation, is because this person was an elite government member and most likely friends with the staff who issued my ban.

Last edited:

TB3FIve

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@uwu,
your ban was recommended by another staff member. I will accept your ban appeal and please remember to follow all the rules at all times.

Accepted
Regards,
Five

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.