misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Wolf Thornton
Steam Name: misterjokeman
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Ezio
Reason for Report:I don't know, I feel as though this entire situation is a little biased especially considering the details. What happend was I killed a cop for attempting to put a friend under fear rp and trying to force him out of his vehicle. Ezio tp'ed to me seeming friendly at first and tped me to a roof where I see the cop that I killed frozen as well. He freezes us both and we have a good discussion about the entire situation. What I failed to realize at the time however, is that Alex Deluca, the reporting officer was in the Deluca Family, the same org that Ezio was in. (WAS) I continued with the situation explaining the rules regarding orgs, frequencies, and known name friends. I offer to compensate the officer then Ezio returns the officer and talks to his fellow admins regarding the situation Im assuming as he kept me up there for a good ten minutes. @Maj.Kat TP's to the situation as well as @ja , Asking about the situation but then they return to the event that was going on at the time. Out of nowhere Im told im being banned for two months because of my "priors." I told him "That is excessive for this controversial situation, usually people get warning points for this." I was told Im a long time player and I should know the rules thoroughly, There is no argument as there is none to be had and after the ban I am told by a colleague that Ezio was in fact on Alex Deluca's friends list.I think that there is a staff rule somewhere that prevents bias clearly stating that staff members cannot take sits on the person that they are in the same organization with. I would just like to offer my input as I feel the punishment was a little biased.

*Note* : It is very easy to note that they are close friends and even though Ezio said that he had video proof, He never provided it to me in the sit so I could defend myself. Which also seems very suspicious as they could have been plotting against me as they are on each other's friends list on steam.

Last edited:

Ezio

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Responding to @misterjokeman Hi. I understand why you think that it was bias but I had no choose on what sit I was going to take because I was the only staff on duty at the time due to the others doing the dead by daylight event.

During The sit
- The Reason You Gave Was He Said that he'll fix my car. Then the Officer came to the car with weapons drawn Commanding hem to get out. and you assumed that he was in a dangerous situation so you took care of the officer for hem. 1 reason

- You said that the only connection that you had with hem was I seen hem once or twice before and he's more like a "Semi Friend".

- I wanted to take hem hostage but he already had his weapon out. That's the 2 reason for killing the officer.

Handling And reason of evidence/ Sit

- The Video was caught by me and it has staff chat Etc
- you just got off a 1 Month ban and a 2 week weapon black list for rdm
- The ban is so lengthy because you have priors for rdm along with you saying at the end of the sit that you do that situation and I only get warning and warning points

Alex Anderson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was the person who first called staff. 1st Off. I don't appreciate the unsubstantiated accusation of us "Conspiring against you" I didn't know who you were. 2. You literally claimed you killed me because if you RP'd it out you would have lost the RP, that's not twisting your words, that's literally what you said.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Replying to Alex Anderson, I never accused you of conspiring against me, I merely stated that it was a possibility because you guys are on each other's friends lists on steam, you guys were in the same org in game, and you guys are known to be close friends with one another. Also, unless you have actual evidence of what I said, please do not put words in my mouth in order to make yourself seem more credible.

Replying to Ezio, I even stated that the staff members were going to the event as it was very obvious as indicated by their behaviour. I could have stated many things, but due to the lack of me being able to see the video evidence, I was in a position where I was unable to defend myself. I hope you see where I'm coming from. This doesn't seem biased because of the situation itself, but more-so because you decided to hide the evidence from me so it was in a way a one sided sit, and it doesn't help that Alex was an org member and is known as one of your close friends. I cannot really understand your explanation as it has many misspellings and I cannot seem to decipher the dictionary definition of the word "hem" as well as the many grammatical errors.

Edit: Alex Anderson I REALLY hope you are Alex Deluca otherwise you are commenting on a post that doesn't involve you and therefore you are interfering with the situtation.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I analyzed the report and I asked Ezio to explain the situation to me, on discord. According to what he told me, you killed a Police officer that was not a direct threat to you. Per our rules, you are not allowed to do that:

Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.

Therefore, you broke our rules, as you killed the police officer for an invalid reason.
You were banned for 8 months due to having several RDM offences on your extensive record. After that, wright appealed your ban and it was reduced to 1 month. When there was 1 week left until your ban expired, you reached out to me, on discord, and after talking to you, I decided to unban you and blacklist you from using weapons, for that period of time. The blacklist ended on the day this situation took place.

That said, I believe the punishment is valid and I do not believe that it was influenced by anything but your record. You should know these rules by know.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.