Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ammeo Yoo
Steam Name: Ammeo
SteamID: 76561198111664114

Date and time of loss: 4/5/19

What happened: Some 5 or 6 days ago i set up my factory crusher in the mono market for sale at 35k. After like 3 days in the mono-market i removed the factory crusher from sale and recollected it. It came to my inventory at that time. You can check my last mono market log where i removed the factory crusher from sale and recollected it. Today i logged into the server and the factory crusher has disappeared from my inventory.
This is the screenshot of how my inventory is looking today. Its missing the Factory crusher and 3 P99's. I dont care about the P99's but the crusher is a big blow. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1704208971

Edit: Yesterday i realized that my radio has also been missing from my inventory after the rollback. I had bought it the same day of server rollback after joining an org. I dont have any proof for that though.

What needs to be refunded: 1x Factory Crusher

Evidence:
fdsdfdsfsd.jpgdfsdfsdf.jpg

Last edited:

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been accepted.

When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact me, a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.