Your Steam Name: Sz21690
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82753335
Your Character Name: Jose Feliciano

Target Steam Name: Micheal
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41811196
Target Character Name (if known): Ethan Oxford

Request Reason: Fail Driving
When did the situation occur?: Approx. 10:30pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1tke1lUd_tU_Q_/d1337E0yjqys?invite=cr-MSwyY2YsNDI4NTczOTEs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Young Habby
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Michael you are mentioned in this report, you have 48 hours to respond or this report will be handled without your input.

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The clip just shows an EMS/fire vehicle hitting a vehicle that doesn't belong to the guy making the report. The video isn't by the person making the report. Is there evidence showing me driving the vehicle? Even if I was the EMS director/fire chief at the time, just because it was my vehicle doesn't mean it was me driving - vehicles are stolen all the time on the server.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm willing too provide any more evidence if needed logs might also show he damaged me with his car. He purposely waiting for us too finish fighting the cops too attempt his fail rdm. This isn't the first time also I've made reports in the past he just hops on ems too fail drive and ram into people

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @Boss6869,

The driver of the EMS vehicle as defined as Fail Driving is doing as such but the evidence you have provided is insufficient to determine the player, alternatively, upload a recording of your DEMO file of this incident. If you are unable to do so, the report will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.