Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SereneKiller
Your Steam ID: 76561198117493074
Your Character Name: Roberto Wallace

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID:
Target Character Name (if known): There were at least 3 people. Can't be sure who killed me.

Request Reason: Fail mugging, blew my car up then rdm'd me for my stuff. I need 11 coca seeds, a machete, & armor with helmet.
When did the situation occur?: 2/9/2020 3:30 am GMT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/pqmpj

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This was me that killed you, you decided to drive off while we were trying to mug you as you can see you failed to comply to my demands which gave me a valid rp reason to kill you, i also want to state that you went out of character during a rp situation which is against the rules by saying “I’m recording” also going out of character to say we are breaking the rules.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

RobertoP

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

FearRP 2.4.6 FearRP only applies for vehicles if the driver is placed at gunpoint by the driver-side window. Any other instance does not constitute FearRP for the driver, and the driver and the vehicles passengers may flee. -Blowing up my car to get me out is one thing, you flat out murdered me instead of attempting a mugging. I'd also like to state that "I'm recording" is still RP, you were in front of my house which could have been recording with a camera, using bodycam, or with my vehicle.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

just because you didn’t break fearrp does not mean I can’t kill you, you failed to comply to my friends demands. States in rule 6 of player versus player
  1. Surrendered parties (in a Raid, Mugging, Kidnapping and/or Robbery) may not be killed unless they are actively resisting, not valuing their life, threatening to kill or snitch on you, yelling for help or the Law Enforcement fail to fulfill requested demands.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You decided to drive off when we said to get out you took the chance and you died so how is this rdm also you did go out of character you started talking about fearrp

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You tried to escape the mugging, which is a valid reason to kill you. However, you got out of the car and put your hands up, seeing as how you weren't actively resisting and you were following orders, @BoKe should not have killed you since you surrendered. Boke will receive 2 warning points for RDM

Mentioning "FearRP" and "I'm recording dumbass" during roleplay is breaking character, you will be given 2 warning points as well

Your items will not be refunded except for the kevlar (since it's legal and not a weapon) as they would've been mugged from you anyway regardless of the rulebreak. Even though the kevlar's value falls below the $2,500 requirement, you lost this item due to a rulebreak so you can make a refund request

Player report ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.