Not open for further replies.

ThatRandomPerson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:That Random Person
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51787718
Your Character Name: Shirley LeFlare

(Note: Some names were acquired by going frame by frame to stop at the moment where I had a clear tag, if you need evidence of their steamids, i can take screenshots, or timestamp : Also I do not have the IDs for the players with masks, since we don't get them next to their name )

Target Steam Name: UNKOWN
Target SteamID: UKNOWN
Target Character Name (if known): masked as vigilante (maybe someone knows him)
Suspicion: Honestly didn't do anything, just added since he was part of the group

Target Steam Name: UKNOWN
Target SteamID: UKNOWN
Target Character Name (if known): masked as BLACK MAN ( again maybe someone knows him)
Suspicion: 1,

Target Steam Name:UltraDowny
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80660467
Target Character Name (if known):Gabriel Mathews
Suspicion:1,2,

Target Steam Name:UNKOWN 1
Target SteamID:UNKOWN
Target Character Name (if known):STEAM_0:0:453797757
Suspicion:1

Target Steam Name:UNKOWN 2
Target SteamID:UNKOWN
Target Character Name (if known):STEAM_0:0137522936
Suspicion:1,2,3

Target Steam Name:UNKNOWN 3
Target SteamID:UNKNOWN
Target Character Name (if known):STEAM_0:0:218220858
Suspicion:1,3,

Target Steam Name:UKNOWN 4
Target SteamID:UKNOWN
Target Character Name (if known):STEAM_0:0:87696030
Suspicion :1

Request reason:
1:No real intent to rp
2: RDM
3: The lack of RP in bringing up how many frags you have/FragRP :
4 : continuing to shoot at civilians after leaving the PD ( unknown who did it, would have to ask Aaron, maybe he knows)

When did the situation occur?: around 12am Eastern time on 11/26/18

Your evidence to support your claim: Video Evidence ( Below After some explanation)

I was walking out of PD through the back door to get a car, and 2 individuals are (BLACK MAN, and vigilante) and told me to put my hands up, I agreed to it because I typically haven't minded being a hostage. We walk inside, and they also take Jaquisha hostage. We are told not to speak into our radios, and throughout this while i could have, I did not for fear of getting caught, I also didn't say anything about what the police were doing as that would've made them know I could hear them, and mean they would take my comms and I would no longer be in the know of what is happening. We begin to walk down the stairs to the jail cells, where the video starts. vigilante follows us downstairs and BLACK MAN runs off somewhere to get the 3rd hostage Travis. The video starts here.

Tags below of list of events/Important points to me

At 0:55 BLACKMAN speaks over radio saying that he is pd raiding, inviting more people into the pd who where not part of the initial start of the raid.
At 2:20 We have (Gabriel) shoot at the hostages, killing Travis, even though was zip-tied. He doesn't seem to care though as he says at 3:13 " I don't give a fuck" and double taps him.
At 2:50, people arrive that were not part of the initial raid, and bring a new hostage down, these people include ( Gabriel, Unknown 1, Unknown 2, Unknown 3, Unknown 4)
At 3:43 Unknown 3 asks around to see if anyone will help him exploit his gun to full durability ( voice matches with person at 8:50)(they do NOT do it however)
At 5:30 First ad for the hostage trade goes up, says nothing about us dying if requests aren't met, etc ( tell him that 3.5k rule is now in effect, ignores me, ( break meta a bit to try to tell him, shouldn't have))
Between 5:30 and 7:45 BLACK MAN continues to put ads up, but since cops are "Busy" they don't pay much mind till the end.
At 7:50 BLACK MAN says we will be dying, which to us seems unfair since we didn't do anything, and it felt that we were being shafted for being good hostages.
At 8:05 Unknown 2 enters scene, telling Jaquisha to stop talking or they are dead, I assume in character there was nothing to lose by begging so he tried, but the kill seems kinda lame since he shoots him while telling to not talk.
8:17 WHEEEEZE
8:25 Guess I am gonna die, cause they really wanta kill me, and pass the privilege around like they are keeping score.
8:35 Unknown 4 is in the room pretending to be a hostage ( He is the one typing in all caps), and i walk along side him as ordered.
8:42 Unknown 2 is saying how it would be funny to kill me. Based on the iffy kill on the other dude, and what he says later, he was FragRP'n. He didn't care about the role-play, just wanted to kill me.
8:53 To be fair it is quite late on a Sunday night, so his mum has a point.
9:19 Gaberial talks about how many frags Unknown 3 has, not only meta but shows why the PD raid was made in the first place, as stated at 0:05ish, there were no prisoners and as far as i knew no guns in evidence since the police got destroyed at town hall.
9;30ish Police finally decide to do something after 3 cops are down here and they are ready to wrap up the raid.
9:35 Random Fire Fighter walks into the middle of a raid ( Its always either them or EMS to do it)
9:40 They want to warp this up and leave, so thus i start looking around to see if I can someway live from this, since i am zip-tied I am no threat.
9:47 To be fair Gaberial does say to get on the wall, and for some reason in the moment I either didn't hear him, or ignored him thinking about something else, however I still feel like I didn't need to die, and that my death was for personal point scoring, and that they used the excuse of the money just to kill us, and had hoped that the cops rushed them so they could get more kills.
9:56 Me realizing I am being shot and wondering what i didn't do. Get killed by Gaberial with an AK ( confirmed by Shiblamo)
9:58 Giggles all round.

Aaron then says in chat that they are killing civs outside PD, and just worrying about their kills.

The entire situation felt shitty, half done, and just done in hopes of getting kills, rather than an RP situation. I understand that they are criminals and I am a cop, so they are inherently not gonna like me, but I have had the exact opposite experience with being kidnapped, and felt that it was poorly role-played, and us the hostages were just a bait for the other cops. The first part when it was 2 guys felt more relaxed and better role-played, but once the others joined it went to hell.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@Aaron ( witnessed shooting after leaving PD) @Shiblamo ( verified who killed me) : Jaquisha Dequandey (Steam_0:0:017594809) : Travis Rubino (Steam_0:1:43949825) : Bobby Blicky (Steam_0:1:57168678) ( Yes these are the cops so they maybe biased, but since they were hostages and Bobby walked from upstairs he might have something to say, just thought I would toss their names in)

If anything further is needed, or editing is required lmk

EDIT: As I layed down I questioned the rule I said they broke, turns out I was misreading it, after re-reading it, it does not apply like i said. ( anything regarding people coming into a raid after it started)

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will be sending my own recordings of this situation to Eldar in private as they contain confidential staff content.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I have gotten AAron's view of the situation (Thank you) due to the large nature of this report it may take a little while for me to appropriately determine the violations and punishments associated with this report. I appreciate your patience as we look to resolve this for you.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Here's what happen buddy 1 I wasn't the one that killed like all of you I didn't choose for that to happen so I don't see what I did wrong at all I was hearing that someone was " pd raiding and was getting there friend out of jail " I thought we got him which i think we did idk if he got out so I don't see what I did wrong lmao and I did not at all choose for the price to be 5k and the thing about killing you I think they killed you all because of cops not coming to negotiate but I didn't really do anything so my steam id being tagged to this is pretty irrelevant lmao

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok nvm I did have something to do with killing him didn't watch the video clearly I said you could kill him because I thought cops were not coming down to negotiate so that's pretty much ftvl on their side cause their not valuing your life

ThatRandomPerson

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Eldar987 Time I can get is 12:06 the video starts, so likely the whole situation started at about 12:03, I die at 12:16 ( Eastern time).

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1. We stated that the force took too long to respond to the call.

2. We decided to end everyone since we weren’t getting any thing out of the situation and we had police coming from the upstairs

We were in this raid for way too long and when we were trying to end it, it seemed like the forced didn’t value your life so don’t blame it on us

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If you want to bring kills in this, I really don’t give a shit about my kills. I brought up Benjis kills which I admit was ooc which I will take the hit for because I was just surprised about his frags today.

Everytime a situation like this happens it always turns back to “ oh they care about their frags” I’ve been playing for 3 weeks, I haven’t even made a goal to be like “ oh look I want to get 200 frags on the server to be the best”.

So bring this up is really irrelevant as I was giving orders to the hostages who weren’t listening or stalling time which caused their lives to be ended.

I’m sorry that this is poorly worded, I’m just in school rn so...

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

For the hostage I killed:

I was misinformed because while I was coming down the stairs someone said “ there are 3 cops downstairs” which I took as there are 3 cops defending downstairs. You can see me quick peeking as I have a quick peek I see 3 cops. I killed one then I shortly realized that they were hostages.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

--Locked for final review--

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Result: Player Report Denied.

Conclusion: I have watched this situation unfold from two perspectives over and over again this week, trying to come to a concrete ruling here on rule violations. While nothing in this video is CLEAR CUT rule violations, I do very much agree that the RP could have been done much much better. With that being said, I have decided not to issue punishment for this and will leave this reply as a clear reminder to be aware of all RP situations in which you are involved and the actions that unfold as a result of other's roleplay. In this case, it is quite obvious you were confused and had no idea why the events occurred the way they did. I see where Ultra is coming from as well with the misinformation on the situation.

I feel this is a case of: "Spirit of the Law Vs. Letter of the Law." While, sure as stated I don't think this was great RP, there are so many sides and variables to this that had to be taken into account. I do not feel any action taken on either side was meant to ruin the experience for others or for some general sense of malice. As such, I feel like this should be used as a learning situation for everyone involved. If you have any questions please do feel free to PM me! Have a wonderful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.