Target Steam Name: Triggered?
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155837584
Target Character Name (if known): James Wolfingston

Target Steam Name: Fallender Femboy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
Triggered?:
FailRP/Player targeting - Switched jobs, and used his Higher Chief position in an abusive manor. I was actively arresting someone for assaulting me with their baton while I was active Police ass. Chief. They were SWAT Sniper and Batoned me for attempting to arrest somebody in bank vault with a class 3, which I later found was a detective. The SWAT sniper however batoned me and was demoted and arrested. Triggered? said he would "Do you justice don't worry" then switched on to the Chief position, which as anyone knows as soon as you start on a job NLR applies in a way. So he switched his job from detective to Chief to demote me.

Fallender:
Breaking Character

When did the situation occur?: 2 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chef Zebra
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Chef Zebra

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Simon and I were responding to a bank raid, he had his radio off for a bit before arriving. He got to the vault and didn't know it was a detective was equipped with a class 3 so he ran up and knocked them out. Then the Swat sniper knocked Simon out without any warning which is Fail RP. Simon then got up and demoted the SWAT because he could have just told him it was a detective, however he baton him instantly. I have video clips after he was demoted of James saying Simon was a corrupt little bitch, even though the demotion of the SWAT was valid.

https://streamable.com/zsq5ak

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to say HuskyDog received a weapons blacklist not even three days ago for RDM as a security guard and randomly tasing civilians. This shows that HuskyDog has abused his power before. Not only this but also @ChiefZebra is accusing me of the same exact thing that HuskyDog did, which is "randomly baton" someone without telling them. Except I had reason to do so, I batoned the Assistant Chief because they came out of nowhere and randomly batoned a detective mid-roleplay. He had no reason to do so, maybe if he had his radio on then he would have heard the detective clearly state what they were wearing. Who pulls up to an l1 bank raid with no guns and with their radio off? None of this should have happened in the first place, the assistant chief shouldn't have randomly batoned people and I shouldn't have had to stop him, I couldn't report it to a higher-up nor could I have reported it as there was no staff on. So I did what I thought would be best in order to continue the roleplay.

D

Deleted member 12627

I would like to say HuskyDog received a weapons blacklist not even three days ago for RDM as a security guard and randomly tasing civilians. This shows that HuskyDog has abused his power before. Not only this but also @ChiefZebra is accusing me of the same exact thing that HuskyDog did, which is "randomly baton" someone without telling them. Except I had reason to do so, I batoned the Assistant Chief because they came out of nowhere and randomly batoned a detective mid-roleplay. He had no reason to do so, maybe if he had his radio on then he would have heard the detective clearly state what they were wearing. Who pulls up to an l1 bank raid with no guns and with their radio off? None of this should have happened in the first place, the assistant chief shouldn't have randomly batoned people and I shouldn't have had to stop him, I couldn't report it to a higher-up nor could I have reported it as there was no staff on. So I did what I thought would be best in order to continue the roleplay.
You are not mentioned in this report, why are you responding. This report is on Triggered not you., but since you want to be involved...

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am the SWAT sniper, I am very much involved as half of your video involves me and half of your report involves me. :)

D

Deleted member 12627

I am the SWAT sniper, I am very much involved as half of your video involves me and half of your report involves me. :)
I don't want to report you for fail RP as I handled it in character, just because I didn't know someone was a detective or not doesn't give you the right to knock me out after an obvious accident. This can also be counted as insubordination as you are a Swat member and you take orders from me. Knocking out your commanding officer when he doesn't know someone is not a threat or not doesn't really help. This is an RP server, if you assault me I can and will arrest you. I had 0 clue the detective was equipped with a class 3 due to my radio being off at the time. You also broke character once again like last time, you really don't like me I can see and your buddy Triggered. If you would stop targeting me in RP that would be epic.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I've never targeted you nor am I, friends, with Triggered. from my perspective it looks like you ran up to Triggered just to knock them out, there was no RP or anything. You ran up on a roleplay situation and decided to knock a detective out, it's not my fault you had your radio off, why would you even respond to a bank raid with no radio on? I clearly just wanted the roleplay to continue without any other interruptions but instead, you decided to demote me mid-roleplay and take me to jail.
Here is my perspective as in your report you have shown no video of the actual situation. :)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

which as anyone knows as soon as you start on a job NLR applies in a way.
This is true to an extent - namely: Changing between civilian and PD. It usually does not apply to changing rank within the PD. (For example, going from lieutenant to SWAT). As the player in question was a detective, changing into chief, I would not necessarily consider this a new life, more like a change of duty.

D

Deleted member 12627

This is true to an extent - namely: Changing between civilian and PD. It usually does not apply to changing rank within the PD. (For example, going from lieutenant to SWAT). As the player in question was a detective, changing into chief, I would not necessarily consider this a new life, more like a change of duty.
But the thing is, is my demotion was not valid

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

But the thing is, is my demotion was not valid
That is debatable. In fact, in a way you were demoted for very similar reasons as you demoting the sniper.

Similarties: You both baton'd an officer in a high stress situation

Differences: The sniper definitively knew it was an officer and merely made a rushed decision to protect the detective

You should have known that there was a chance of a detective down there, should have used context to consider that it was a detective (or maybe just not have your radio off during a bank raid as a leadership position), but ultimately, didn't know it was an officer you were "assaulting".
But you also demoted and arrested another officer for a very similar offense, making your case a bit worse.

D

Deleted member 12627

That is debatable. In fact, in a way you were demoted for very similar reasons as you demoting the sniper.

Similarties: You both baton'd an officer in a high stress situation

Differences: The sniper definitively knew it was an officer and merely made a rushed decision to protect the detective

You should have known that there was a chance of a detective down there, should have used context to consider that it was a detective (or maybe just not have your radio off during a bank raid as a leadership position), but ultimately, didn't know it was an officer you were "assaulting".
But you also demoted and arrested another officer for a very similar offense, making your case a bit worse.
What your saying makes no sense at all, I was a higher rank at the time (Did not know a detective was on scene with class 3) and batoned them. The Swat officer should have abided by the current rule.
Law Enforcement may not harm any other government officials
I had no idea in RP that he was a detective, since I didn't know I batoned him. I had already had the detective on the ground at the time and was going to try and cuff him. If this is still in RP, the SWAT officer should have not knocked me out still as I am a higher rank than him EVEN THOUGH it's still failRP on his part to have even batoned me.

As for Triggered?
You can't switch jobs like he did and insta demote someone, just because of what they did to you as a detective. He wasn't on the same job when it happened, just because he was detective. He still should have RP'd it out, instead he instantly hopped on and demoted me and continued to shit talk me.

I'll give you an example.
Say John doe 1 is Ass. Chief and John doe 2 (you) is a Sgt. and you wanted the ass chief demoted. You cannot just switch jobs using your previous reason to instantly demote someone. I can understand if someone is going around mass VDM'ing as a cop or something you could be allowed to stop it via that, but he acted on his own feelings.

I don't understand what makes you see that this is not obvious that I didn't know. I don't go around batoning random detectives, I've never done that. The point is that my reason was within RP confusion and the Swat officer blatantly batoned me knowing I was an officer. If he thought I was being corrupt or something of the matter he should have waited for staff or made a report. Your staff tell me this each day, so it this not true? Can I baton officers now if I (Think) they are being corrupt? No, exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You haven't gone around batoning people, but you've gone around tasing people. Look, I did what I thought was best for everyone, I didn't hurt you or kill you. I just wanted the RP to continue, I thought that batoning you and letting you take a second to process what was happening would be best, for all I know you could have started to baton the detective next to you. Demoting me and throwing me in jail for 15 minutes was uncalled for, I just had a bank robbery and it was looking like there were hostages, I was in a stressful situation RP wise and my character did not want to tase you so instead he knocked you unconscious so that you would not assault any other officers. That's why keeping your radio on as the assistant chief is important. For all you knew we could have been negotiating, and you just knock an officer out and putting the entire team at risk. I'm more upset that you demoted me mid-roleplay and disregarded the roleplay just to throw me in jail for the exact thing you just did.

D

Deleted member 12627

You haven't gone around batoning people, but you've gone around tasing people. Look, I did what I thought was best for everyone, I didn't hurt you or kill you. I just wanted the RP to continue, I thought that batoning you and letting you take a second to process what was happening would be best, for all I know you could have started to baton the detective next to you. Demoting me and throwing me in jail for 15 minutes was uncalled for, I just had a bank robbery and it was looking like there were hostages, I was in a stressful situation RP wise and my character did not want to tase you so instead he knocked you unconscious so that you would not assault any other officers. That's why keeping your radio on as the assistant chief is important. For all you knew we could have been negotiating, and you just knock an officer out and putting the entire team at risk. I'm more upset that you demoted me mid-roleplay and disregarded the roleplay just to throw me in jail for the exact thing you just did.
Omfg, read the rules. You can't baton officers AT ALL. IT IS FAIL RP. I did not know he was a detective so there is room for error, but you are literally showing video PROOF of you comitting a fail rp act.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm very tired, nini, I'ma go sleep, I'll deal with this when I wake up.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As I've said before, we don't really have a policy of NLR between police ranks. As such, I don't believe Triggered is out of line in using the information he gained and incident he saw as a detective to implement policy as a chief. As a police chief, one of the major parts of the job is to maintain order and proper behavior within members of the PD, Assistant Chief included. I can definitely see how he may have considered your actions as assistant chief to have possibly been out of line. Your lack of communication in a leadership position during an intense situation lead you to (as you say) assault a police officer (admittedly unintentional), and when the same happened to you in return you yourself demoted the person and arrested them. Therefore, I personally believe your demotion was justified, just as your demotion of the SWAT member was justified, and thus handled in character.

With that said, just as I did in the other thread, I do not think the situation was handled as professionally as it could have been, and would like to hand out some advice. Triggered could, and probably should have attempted to discuss the situation with you before demoting you (Or at least some sort of warning). I didn't mention it in the other thread, but I intend to hand this situation over to police supervision to judge if any points need to be assigned to any police records. As such, while I've come to my personal conclusion, the thread will not yet be moved as I wish to let them chime in.

As for the part that isn't explicitly tied to PD behavior, @FallenderMond will be receiving a Verbal Warning for breaking character.

The thread will be locked while I await supervisor review.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

After further review with a police supervisor, we have come to the conclusion that there was not significant misuse of power from either side. As such, the PR will be concluded in line with the previous comment.

Player Report Partially Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.