Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Your Character Name: Frank Loadholt

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:6031435
Target Character Name (if known): Bob Bag

Target Steam Name: unknown
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460066583
Target Character Name (if known): Jerry Snobber

Request Reason: An apparent hit was put on me by one of my paramedics (Bob Bag) while I was EMS director, so he could get my job. Jerry Snobber performed the hit.
When did the situation occur?: 2:30ish am EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The players have 24 hours to respond to this report, if they fail to due so, the report will be handled without their input and with the evidence provided.

argotto

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This is Bob Bag.

I called out the hit on this man. He had a job I was envious of, so I took action and paid a man blood money to remove him from his position. Apparently it did not work, so it was for nothing.

Last edited:

BOT Aj

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was the hitman, irl im pretty sure hitman dont ask to much of why there killing someone as long as they are getting paid.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find the player to be in violation of the rules listed below:
  • FailRP - Actions performed by your character that are not realistic and do not correlate with the setting of the server and your roleplay role. (for the medic)
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons. (for the hitman)
1. As a paramedic you may not place hits on people since that is considered corruption. - "Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server."
2. As a "hitman" you may take hits, but you still have to follow the rules and may not kill people only for the reason that you took a hit on them.

Both player will be given 1 warning point for violating the rules above. (if you have lost anything from this contact me on discord)

Player report accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.