Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Clutch Master FTW
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:100668599
Your Character Name: Kyle Johnson

Target Steam Name: @HuskyD0G
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Mikael

Request Reason: Batoning me twice for absolutely no reason. I was a detective at the time, just chatting amongst the others, when both pine county deputies came up to me and immediately batoned me (both times were Simon). This was absolutely intentional to try to kill me (idk for what reason?), because they didn't do anything to prevent my death when I was being dragged forcefully on the ground. They knew they couldn't taze me, never asked for a badge, immediately went for baton and never tried to reason. Pure fail rp and rdm, video explains itself. I believe SImon is also chief whitelisted (not sure if he still has this status), but if he still is, his position should highly be reconsidered.
When did the situation occur?: 7/17/2021 ~9:15pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://medal.tv/clips/58573105/d1337tYlmiOC

Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@HuskyD0G,

You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

D

Deleted member 12627

Hello @Skojenmeister

My response to this situation is I did not break any rules, as the person was told multiple times to remove the mask in public. We later found he was a detective, which as you know. Wearing a mask as a detective is un-authorized corruption unless you are actively investigating which you were not, nor did you announce yourself as a detective. We could have easily arrested you or ticketed you a fine of up to $2500 for illegal contraband having a masking in public. You were instead told multiple times to remove said mask, and did not. You were baton'd by @SwimmingBird and myself telling you to remove it when you get up. You actively ran away from us instead of dropping the mask, which is why you were hit a 2nd time.

As for the person who killed you, that was not me who smashed you in the doorway.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Skojenmeister

My response to this situation is I did not break any rules, as the person was told multiple times to remove the mask in public. We later found he was a detective, which as you know. Wearing a mask as a detective is un-authorized corruption unless you are actively investigating which you were not, nor did you announce yourself as a detective. We could have easily arrested you or ticketed you a fine of up to $2500 for illegal contraband having a masking in public. You were instead told multiple times to remove said mask, and did not. You were baton'd by @SwimmingBird and myself telling you to remove it when you get up. You actively ran away from us instead of dropping the mask, which is why you were hit a 2nd time.

As for the person who killed you, that was not me who smashed you in the doorway.
Don't lie, did you watch the video? Your friend came up to me and said "Oh you got an illegal mask on?", but what prompted you to beat my brains out with your baton? Both of you tried tazing and cuffing me when I was on the ground, which should of made you think to ask me for my badge, did I hear anything of that sort? Nope. I also don't want to reveal myself to the general public, as a detective, I have the authority to keep my identity private unless its to a government figure, hence me wearing the mask. Beating my brains in twice and having me executed by the crowd without doing anything is "corruption" if you ask me. I'm done ranting, I'll let Skojen deal with this as he sees fit.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Clutch Master FTW,

After careful review of your player report & the video evidence, I have concluded that the following rule(s) were broken:

FailRP Violations:
[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
[2.6.6] You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

HuskyDog should had not batoned you (the first time before you did flee away), I believe this to be an excessive use of force. In a real life situation, LEOs would not baton someone for wearing a face mask (a mask which conceals your identity). Furthermore, he should had dealt with it in a more professional manner.

For Clutch Master FTW, you should had not been wearing an illegal face mask in public, espesically near LEOs, as I would consider this to be cop baiting - it provoked a reaction from Law Enforcement to chase you. The same prinicple could be applied to visibly carrying an illegal Class 3 firearm in public view, where it may provoke law enforcement. I would just warn you to refrain from doing that in the future. I would like to also add and suggest that you should only partakie in illegal activites if you are actively investigating. And if you were not actively investigating, then you should had stopped and identified yourself to your fellow LEOs.

As far to the random death match, it should had not happened and it will not be tolerated. Sadly, your video evidence does not show who killed you (logs also did not record who killed you).

The Reported Player will recieve 1 Warning Point for FailRP,
Clutch Master FTW will recieve a verbal warning for Cop Baiting.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.