Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: vMackAttackv
Your SteamID:76561198402434498
Your Character Name: Ryan Mack

Target Steam Name: unknown
Target SteamID:419525636
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: RDM gave me less than a second to put my hands up before killing me
When did the situation occur?: 11:48 PM
Your evidence to support your claim: Layer 2 crushing and he walked in and shot me. https://streamable.com/25csj1

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Space wanderer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

One thing is my fault I thought I was in range for my mic to pick up in vid when I first aimed was when I started telling you to put your hands up. One reason I shot you was that you had a buddy right at bank like 20 feet away and I didn't want him coming over there. 2 you kept talking instead of just putting your hands up. If you have no weapon on you and a guy walks in with a pistol and you see him you should probably put your hands up before talking.

Space wanderer

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In the vid your mic didn't record either which what you were saying sounded like you were buying time saying random stuff. sorry I didn't post this in the other reply.

vmackattackv

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I literally didnt have time to say anything what do you mean. i look at you and you shot me. its pretty damn clear in the video.
[2.2] Player Vs. Player
  1. You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.
  2. During a PvP situation, such as muggings and raids etc, you may not kill surrendered parties simply for speaking a few words, unless they are actively yelling for help, trying to attract attention, insulting or threatening you (refer to rules 2.2.2 and 2.2.4).
Not trying to be that a blatant asshole here but you are in the wrong regardless. Also you can see whether I am talking over the radio in chat or not, which i was not, you can also see this in the video. So your argue ment of me trying to buy time so my friends can show up is invalid.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry for the late response.

This is denied due to the microphone audio of the reporting party being muted.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.